vb:literal>

Thread: Not what she wanted to hear!!

Default Not what she wanted to hear!!

A woman is standing in front of the mirror in her bedroom and exclaims to her husband,,,"Look at me,,my skin is terrible, my hair is turning gray, and I'm getting really fat!!" I need to hear something positive about me!! Her husband thinks for a minute and say's,,," Well honey,,,your eyesight is perfect!! (He never heard the shot)

d’76 Guest

Hiram, where are you for this one???....

That was funny.

Default Ya really...

I happen to know where he was at the time. In Hollora's back yard having a grown up beverage. He'll see it eventually.
    Happy Trails!

lol, well, that's why the key to my gun case is well hid... (and luckily stef's eyes aren't perfect...)

heh, adult beverages... i'll tell ya what I think i'm gunna stop drinking those diet beers... (short lived diet that barely lasted the weekend...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    lol, well, that's why the key to my gun case is well hid... (and luckily stef's eyes aren't perfect...)

But everything else about Steph is perfect....and don't you forget it mister!
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Post I told you.......

i'll tell ya what I think i'm gunna stop drinking those diet beers... (short lived diet that barely lasted the weekend...)
    Did you feel like doing the laundry when you got home today?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Did you feel like doing the laundry when you got home today?
    with some encouragement and relization she figured out where I hide the gun cabinet key... YES!!! (send help... will pay...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Wink maybe i did, maybe i didn't

with some encouragement and relization she figured out where I hide the gun cabinet key... YES!!! (send help... will pay...)
    What can I say, I don't understand the want for skunky beer...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods