vb:literal>

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Event Recipes

Crock Pot MacNCheese – Get Useless in Eustis Way
    By hollora

1# Macaroni (cook as directed on package), 2 – 8 oz. packages Shredded Mexican Cheese, 1 – 12 oz can Evaporated Milk, 1 C Regular Milk (1 used 1% milk), 1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup, 1 stick butter (I used 1/2 cup tub margarine), salt & pepper and I used a dash of garlic power and some onion powder. Melt the butter with the milk in the crock pot, add all the other ingredients except the macaroni and mix well, add cooked macaroni. Heat in crock pot on high, stirring a few times until cheese is all melted, and continue to heat until hot, bubbly and ready to serve.

Default Banana Bread

I have not had time to check through all the logs here yet, but the banana bread was delicious. Could someone post the recipe for that one? That was much better than any b.b. recipe that I have used. Thank for bringing it, whoever you were.

Although it's the only thing I tried, I also liked the cherry/pistachio(?) cake. How about the recipe for that, please.

Hopefully someone who brought those items or who knows who brought them will read and post here.

I don't eat sweets but I did hear nice compliments. Wonder if you would ever get the cheesecake recipes out of parmachenee (Charron).......I know folks were drooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    I have not had time to check through all the logs here yet, but the banana bread was delicious. Could someone post the recipe for that one? That was much better than any b.b. recipe that I have used. Thank for bringing it, whoever you were.
    Foxgloves brought the BB.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Although it's the only thing I tried, I also liked the cherry/pistachio(?) cake. How about the recipe for that, please.
    Not sure who made this cake, but we would like that recipe too.

Have emailed foxgloves. Anyone with information on the cake - post or em. Also Robt has a football from the group site - who is the owner?

would anyone mind if i took these recipes and put them into a pdf for an article?
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    would anyone mind if i took these recipes and put them into a pdf for an article?
    I have already done an article with brdad - although it is not a PDF - I am sure we could do that.

Got the banana bread recipe - it will be in the article soon