vb:literal>

Thread: Validate my account?

Default Validate my account?

Geocaching.com has got me confused. I can't do anything until I validate my account. It tells me to go to my account page,

"You need to validate your account. Visit your account page to send a validation email before posting a log entry."

but then it tells me to validate my account....
    "

How do I send a validation email? I don't think Dr. Phil can help me with this one. Oh yeah, I don't have a validation code. I've sent them an email for help, but have gotten no response.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

thats the first i've heard of that happening, after you've had an account for so long. That usually happens when you first sign up. When I renewed my membership a few weeks ago they automatically sent an email to confirm it. but nothin like that... you're just a special case...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Karen - I wouldn't click on any links. Any possibility there is a virus or someone is trying to grab your information? Very odd. Email them for sure. Something seems very fishy!

Default It happened to us....

The same thing happened to 1manteam. We edited his email address in his profile and then used the code to "re-validate" his account. We also sent an email and they had no idea what or why it happened. Hope this helps. The credit should go to 1manteam.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    The same thing happened to 1manteam. We edited his email address in his profile and then used the code to "re-validate" his account. We also sent an email and they had no idea what or why it happened. Hope this helps. The credit should go to 1manteam.
    Thanks to 1manteam and that other guy for getting the right information to me. It worked! Thanks!