vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the Guys...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Hiram, every bit of me is older than you and Mediwookie combined! LOL!

They say that wine and cheese get better with age, but I'm pure beef - if you get my drift...
    Bruce - my Mom always taught me beef is better aged too - so you must be really good! Heee, Heee, Heee, Hee!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Bruce - my Mom always taught me beef is better aged too - so you must be really good! Heee, Heee, Heee, Hee!
    Well, I do love a good steak, and I've had some beef that was utterly unbelievable. I guess it was the aging. LOL! But beef should be aged under carefully controlled conditions. My aging has been completely uncontrolled!

Default Who me, worry?

I don't have to worry. I'm allegic to that stuff and if the guy insists on wearing aftershave then he deserves to burn............

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Well, I do love a good steak, and I've had some beef that was utterly unbelievable. I guess it was the aging. LOL! But beef should be aged under carefully controlled conditions. My aging has been completely uncontrolled!
    well, why do you think corned beef is so good!!! (and meat that is a few days older than fresh cut does tend to be more tender imo)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default missing the point...

I don't shave while camping either. Nor do I get anywhere near the fire. I have an expert for those things. Cracking open a beer while enjoying a roaring fire. Now I'm good for that.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default Ha ha ha...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Mediwooki
    Now that's FUNNY!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Ohhh Boy....I SO want to comment..

"It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”