vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrate 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Oh yeah, we do hotdogs here at Windsor! You may not even have to bring your own steamer. The student council/athletic department bought one last year. They might let me borrow it.
    Doesn't matter - just let me know. I thought some nice red hot dogs with buns, chopped onions, etc.......would be fun and yummie. I would even get some chicken or turkey dogs if I knew we would have takers.

I made beans to go with Mr Oinkers. I can make some to go with the animal parts too.
    Slowly but surely

Woo hoo - beans! Oh the toots but everyone will be blowing their horn at the event anyway - right?

Default Well.........

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Oh come on - bungs may be a new type of roll - you never know! Buns sound better...........
    I prefer my buns without "bungs". I don't know how 1manteam and I could miss it. We'll both lather up, in an ungodly amount of aftershave, and head to the north. What time?
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default It still works.......

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I prefer my buns without "bungs".
    I could have been much worse......the filter still works!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.