vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2007

Default Celebrate 2007

Okay, I've booked the Windsor School cafeteria and gym for Sunday, January 27th for the Celebrate 2007 event. What I need to know, is did I miss the NFL playoffs and other important interfering factors such as that? It's an afternoon event. Input is welcomed.
    This is a very family orientated event. We'll have the potluck supper again and a kid's cache. I'm hoping a few new caches will show up in the area by then. This is the school I work in, so I know it well. We can play games in the gym, use the playground and there is a sliding hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Okay, I've booked the Windsor School cafeteria and gym for Sunday, January 27th for the Celebrate 2007 event. What I need to know, is did I miss the NFL playoffs and other important interfering factors such as that? It's an afternoon event.
    Since that's the Saturday before the Super Bowl, it should be an off-week. Go for it! LOL!

(And GO PATRIOTS!)

Karen - if I bring my hot dog steamer and some dogs (hot dogs) & bungs would there be a place to plug it in? I am putting this on my calendar.

Default Yes

Oh yeah, we do hotdogs here at Windsor! You may not even have to bring your own steamer. The student council/athletic department bought one last year. They might let me borrow it.

I know you mean Celebrate 2008 event.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

No I mean "Celebrate 2007." ... the year gone by.

Oh, of course. DUH!!! Sorry......let's not make time go by any faster than it already does.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Default Just curious LA

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Karen - if I bring my hot dog steamer and some dogs (hot dogs) & bungs would there be a place to plug it in? I am putting this on my calendar.
    Don't know how interested folks will be for your "bungs". Sorry you know I had to say it, being a Numbat and all.
    Happy Trails!

Default Numbats unite...

I want more butter! And rolls!

PS In an effort not to derail this thread...I'll start a new one. Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Don't know how interested folks will be for your "bungs". Sorry you know I had to say it, being a Numbat and all.
    Oh come on - bungs may be a new type of roll - you never know! Buns sound better...........