vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reaching out to caching friends.....

Woo hoo - numbers but now we have to locate the yellow kayak!

My Dad and Mom had guns, coins and jewelry stolen in 1976. I keep thinking some day I may get a call just one gun has appeared somewhere. My Dad offered a reward way back then and I would make good on it.

It is the violation of your personal space that is the worst. Or at least it was in my Mom & Dad's case as they actually broke into the house.

My car was ransacked in my yard a number of years ago. The perp had better than his/her lucky stars I did not hear or see them!

Good luck - there are loads of eyes watching for your kayak!

Thanks everyone. It is just so aggravating to know that they can get away with this. It is a horrible feeling to know that our "Banana Boat" is sitting some where in a strange yard. Totally stinks!! I can not drive down the road without looking into peoples garages or looking at every truck I see wondering "Did you take our kayak?"

The kayak will stick out like a sore thumb. It is BRIGHT yellow and quite long, we are talking 12 feet or so.
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    . . .
    It is the violation of your personal space that is the worst . . .
    Very true . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I made a mistake with the North Shore Paddlers site, it is http://www.nspn.org. Also, there is a web site on the west coast that keeps a list, http://www.marinerkayaks.com/ It may seem a bit far for a kayak to thief to go, but you just never know who might spot it.