vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maine Brewers Festival

Wink I'm goin' cachin'

What else would a mainah do during a "lame ass hurricane wanna be".
    Happy Trails!

I went hunting all day... the first part was nice, the second part we were tryin to push through the puckerbrush hopin to find some bedded areas, the rain was coming from every direction (I think it was even coming out of the trees...) and the wind didn't blow, it sucked! It was a good time, I just finished wringing out all my gear in the kitchen sink...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    What else would a mainah do during a "lame ass hurricane wanna be".
    I don't think it should be considered a hurricane, It wasn't that bad...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Back to the festival............

The Maine Brewers Festival was a good place to be yesterday. The weather inside was great. Lots of people and lots of Maine microbrews. We just had to try them all. My favorite was the Grittys Christmas. Although Black Fly had the best name. No Hazelnut Porter...I made sure to look for it. But every other IPA, Porter, Stout, and Golden Ale I could have thought of, was there. We even had an Organic beer. That was the shortest line. We only ran into one other geocacher and that was Birdnerd. I will mark my calendar and make sure to get tickets early next year. Thanks to Foxgloves for the idea. See you all next year.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.