vb:literal>

Thread: Magellan GPS 310 - For Sale

Default Magellan GPS 310 - For Sale

No - I have not given up on Garmin! But this very basic Magellan ended up and my house and it is for sale. Comes with the original box, lanyard and book. Powers up and seems fine - for what I know about a Magellan.

This is a very basic unit with no mapping programs (or for what I know room for them - but box reads "Compatible with PC mapping sofrware - NMEA 0183 data interface"). It is waterproof and floats! Box also states 12 parallel channel receiver, 100 landmarks, 1 reversible route with 10 legs, DGPS ready and 20 hours battery life on 2 AA batteries. Display does have a backlight.

This is a very basic unit. Back up, back pack, kayak, classes, kids own unit - there are many applications I am sure for this unit.

I am offering this here first before I try Ebay (to avoid the fees). I can accept paypal for payment and will ship (for an additional fee).

Interest? Asking price $35.00.

If you are a new cacher and want information about the use of this unit for caching - I am not the one to ask but feel free to post to this forum as I am sure others can answer your questions.

Last edited by hollora; 10-20-2007 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Messed up Photo - and Forgot price

The unit is sold - thank you to all who may have looked.