vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where's the Fall foliage?

Thumbs up Where's the Fall foliage?

I decided to try and find some nice Fall foliage today. On my way west today, I found some in NH, above 2500'. The Kancamaugus area is at about 25%. But the area just west of Lincoln, is in full blaze. I was on route 118.

Have you found some Fall colors in your area?

Hopefully this thread will aid those interested in where and when, they can find the best colors of this beautiful Fall season.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Not in full bloom but the new Sunset cache in Western Maine had some nice color on Tuesday - I posted some views.

There's a very nice view right now from our Old Canada Road cache!

Missed so many the day I was up there. Just have to go back again. I love this part of the state!

Default Vermont

The foliage in Vermont where I am is at about 75% right now. The drive along I-89 is really beautiful.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default MaineFoliage.com

Thought this might help out too.

Link:http://www.maine.gov/doc/foliage/

The FAQ section, will even tell you where to go when you are visiting Maine. And it's listed by dates.

We just hit Southern New Hampshire, and there is NO color at all.

Not much color here (central Maine yet) although there is a tree in Manchester that is beautiful.

We are looking forward to Jockey Cap in Fryeburg in a week or so and perhaps Mt. Pigsah in Winthrop in another week or so.

We just spent the weekend in Jackman and there was some nice color up that way but I still don't thi k it was full bloom. In the midcoast area the leaves are beginning to fall off the trees but they are just dull green with brown spots.
    Slowly but surely

Saw amazing color along Rt. 16 in NH on the way to Western Maine. The colors on Rt. 2 west past Rt. 16 in NH were near peak.