vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Re-upping premium membership question

Default RE: Re-upping premium membership question

I have a numbat . . . I mean numbskull . . . question.

I recently received an e-mail that says my premium membership is about to expire . . . unless I chose the re-up automatically option. My problem is that I can't remember if I chose to do this or not . . . is there anyway to tell if I opted for the re-up each year option or the re-up automatically option?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

well, I don't do anything automatically just for that reason, I hate now knowing when I pay something...

if it's coming up again, chances are you didn't do it automaticall, you could always go back and check your bank statements... or you could just send an email to their customer support...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    well, I don't do anything automatically just for that reason, I hate now knowing when I pay something...

if it's coming up again, chances are you didn't do it automaticall, you could always go back and check your bank statements... or you could just send an email to their customer support...
    I think you're right . . . plus I'm like you in the fact that I don't often go for the automatic registrations.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Did you use paypal?

While logged in, click on Member Features at the top of your "My Account" page. That will take you to the page that tells you about your membership. That will tell you if you used paypal or not.

If you have an active recurring payment through paypal, it will show on the paypal site. (I think.)

My thought is that if you did the renew automatically, you wouldn't be getting that email.

Default Just a thought

On "My Account" page it says Your subscription will renew on March 8, 2008. I have auto renewal. If I didn't it would likely say. You subscription will expire on March 8,2008. What does yours say?
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    On "My Account" page it says Your subscription will renew on March 8, 2008. I have auto renewal. If I didn't it would likely say. You subscription will expire on March 8,2008. What does yours say?
    Well I renewed it since in retrospect I think I opted to not do the automatic renewal and it says my membership will expire on X-date.