vb:literal>

Thread: Propane Fire Place - For Sale

Default Propane Fire Place - For Sale

My son has this fireplace for sale - it is really nice and works fine - forget the messy wood.

Vent free propane fireplace. 14-28K Btu floor base and mantel. $600 new asking $250. Dave Bangor, ME
    Contact Information
    Call 207-942-2978Email him through his profile bgrffdave.

Let me know if this hot one doesn't sell quick, I'm sure I can find a hotel room that needs one.

Wow - as you know - it was hardly used. That mantel isn't even scratched. It is definitely a bargin.

I'd bet you could sell it to one of these crazy cachers that like winter camping! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    I'd bet you could sell it to one of these crazy cachers that like winter camping! LOL!
    Yeah with a tank in a snow bank that would look real classy - eh??!! They could add a couple of candle sticks to the mantle and maybe a bottle of wine LOL

I even have the books for it!! Without the mantel and floor base (which is the black/gold piece that sticks out from the bottom) it can be wall mounted too.
    How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Yeah with a tank in a snow bank that would look real classy - eh??!! They could add a couple of candle sticks to the mantle and maybe a bottle of wine LOL
    Mmmmm - wine

A note on vent free LP heating units - for every gallon of LP burned they vent out almost a gallon of water. Good for ambiance but it'll peel off your wallpaper as a main heat source.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country