vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That's 900 for Hollora!

Congrats! Now geet over this way and I'll show you some back roads! LOL!

Default Congratulations!!

Wow, 900 caches found! Congratulations, Lois! Now if I put out even more caches, will you come this way and visit? Actually, you did find one of mine this weekend. And we visited one cache just a couple of days from each other. So maybe someday we'll meet in the woods, over a cache! Keep on caching!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Congrats! Now geet over this way and I'll show you some back roads! LOL!
    Thanks for the invite - actually I do like the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Wow, 900 caches found! Congratulations, Lois! Now if I put out even more caches, will you come this way and visit? Actually, you did find one of mine this weekend. And we visited one cache just a couple of days from each other. So maybe someday we'll meet in the woods, over a cache! Keep on caching!
    If it hadn't been for the event this weekend I would have been up your way (further). Am looking forward to next fall and your event. We, hopefully, will meet before then!

Quote Originally Posted by COtransplant View Post
    I found my first the same day you found your 900th. I don't even want to guess how long it's going to take me to do the same. What an accomplishment.
    It's not the first or the 900th find that matters . . . what matters is that you have fun and enjoy the trip. Welcome to geocachingmaine!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Woo hoo! Congratulations to our latest cacher to reach a round number! Hollora made her way to cache #900 today! Good going girl! I can't wait for the next 100!
    Congratulations
    You Go Girl!!!

"It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Default 900!!

Wow! And congrats on the milestone. Now on to 1000 and beyond. See you soon.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Wow! And congrats on the milestone. Now on to 1000 and beyond. See you soon.
    Thanks and it sure was fun to have you along on some of them. Will begin inching towards the next step soon.

Default oops!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Thanks and it sure was fun to have you along on some of them. Will begin inching towards the next step soon.
    Shhhhhhh....where's that friggin filter!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

You are a caching madwoman have fun and enjoy the trip.
    Congrats!!