vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RE: Tread Lightly III: Toyotas Rule

Default RE: Tread Lightly III: Toyotas Rule

I understand a geocacher has decided to purchase a new Toyota 4Runner so she too can take part in Tread Lightly III: Toyotas Trounce the Jeep Event this coming summer.

Any pics???
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Talking I am a Ford kinda girl...

It wasn't me! I wonder who it is?

I sure would like one of those new Toyota FJ Cruisers, but I've got some other bills happening right now...

I still prefer Trek over Toyota or Ford!

Hmmm . . . still no posts from her or better yet pics . . . I imagine we'll hear or see something by day's end though.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

hmmm... maybe she'll Hollar a few words about the new truck....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Oh, oh - someone blew my cover! I was hoping to slip in unnoticed - like that is likely........anyway.......

Have been saving all those pennies and quarters out of caches (just kidding!). This is quite a way to celebrate 900. BTW - if anyone is in the market for a good used Matrix - mine is at Downeast Toyota - it's no frills but runs like a top.

A grandbaby whose car seat pushed the Matrix's front seat up so far there was no leg room is my excuse. So yes, we have a new geomobile - it's grey like my hair so I guess we can call it the Menopause 4x4...........Hubby has promised he will not whine if I go 4x4ing with it! That's the story!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...t=101_4942.jpg
    Last edited by hollora; 10-11-2007 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Link

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Oh, oh - someone blew my cover! I was hoping to slip in unnoticed - like that is likely........anyway.......

Have been saving all those pennies and quarters out of caches (just kidding!). This is quite a way to celebrate 900. BTW - if anyone is in the market for a good used Matrix - mine is at Downeast Toyota - it's no frills but runs like a top.

A grandbaby whose car seat pushed the Matrix's front seat up so far there was no leg room is my excuse. So yes, we have a new geomobile - it's grey like my hair so I guess we can call it the Menopause 4x4...........Hubby has promised he will not whine if I go 4x4ing with it! That's the story!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...t=101_4942.jpg
    very nice!

but it's too shiny... we'll hafta take off those nerf bars to give ya some more clearance, some bushwhacker flares would look really nice on that, and if ya need any parts we can sneak into jakes yard at night and get whatever ya need...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    very nice!

but it's too shiny... we'll hafta take off those nerf bars to give ya some more clearance, some bushwhacker flares would look really nice on that, and if ya need any parts we can sneak into jakes yard at night and get whatever ya need...
    heee, hee - a ride with Jake proved that these units can do it.

I was warned though to turn off the side air bags when I went 4 x 4ing! That would have been cute - the geocrew tring to stuff those babies back in.

By the end of the winter it won't be as shiny either!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    heee, hee - a ride with Jake proved that these units can do it.

I was warned though to turn off the side air bags when I went 4 x 4ing! That would have been cute - the geocrew tring to stuff those babies back in.

By the end of the winter it won't be as shiny either!
    I just pull the fuse out... actually, i'd be suprised if mine even work still... (there's only a few things that do work on it, and i dont think those are one of them...)