vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A cache to consider: GC15E8N - Well Rounded NE Cacher

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    lol, i went through the same thing when i wrecked the jeep, first they brought me a car with MA plates, and I said "haha... no." then they brought me a car with NY plates and I said "You're sent here to punish me arent you??" and they said, "well we have one with NJ plates..." So I ended up going with the car with MA plates...

btw Jake... you derailed another thread!!
    But I betcha didn't have to drive a PT cruiser though . .. although you do have a fondness for Chrysler products.

Oh yeah, you and I are always derailing these things aren't we . . . but that's because I can never remember what we're talking about . . . so what is the topic of this thread anyways.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

BUT, you probably would not let the RUBICON these tags are attached to stay too long in the rental lot!!!

Anniebananie

Quote Originally Posted by anniebananie View Post
    BUT, you probably would not let the RUBICON thase tags are attached to stay too long in the rental lot!!!

Anniebananie
    actually they didnt have any jeeps, so I settled for the JapaJeep and took the Mistubishi Outlander.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Smile Welcome.....

Quote Originally Posted by anniebananie View Post
    This is our first post to Geocaching Maine. This is a very nice website. We just had to post a note to this thread. We completed the challenge in October, just after FTF Bushwhack Bob and one day before Team Bullis. What made it special is that the cache we needed to complete the grid was a 4.5/4. The only one within three hours was Stage Island II (GCZ6ZP). We made the 2.5 hour trip to Biddeford and had a fantastic time at low tide. The cache is a must do.

We spent a great deal of time chasing the 17 caches we needed to fill in the blanks to complete the challenge. As we understand it there are less than 20 cachers nationwide that have completed all 81 terrain/difficulty combinations. The final was the easiest - it is only 4.5 miles from our house. If anyone completes the grid and wants some company to visit the final, e-mail us through groundspeak. We would love to celebrate with you.

Anniebananie
    Glad you found us. I believe there are 3 of us who are looking to finsih the Fizzy Challenge this spring. I have a few more in Maine and several in Vermont that fit the ratings. We'll let you know when we are headed south. Thanks for the post.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.