vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A cache to consider: GC15E8N - Well Rounded NE Cacher

Sheesh you guys ought to know Hiram by now,he isn't serious on any matter of importance.......
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Sheesh you guys ought to know Hiram by now,he isn't serious on any matter of importance.......
    yeah, but the stuff I am serious about, like... umm... uhh... the serious stuff... I am serious about...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post

I don't know about that . . . he's pretty serious when it come to beer and food.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Fizzy Challenge

This is our first post to Geocaching Maine. This is a very nice website. We just had to post a note to this thread. We completed the challenge in October, just after FTF Bushwhack Bob and one day before Team Bullis. What made it special is that the cache we needed to complete the grid was a 4.5/4. The only one within three hours was Stage Island II (GCZ6ZP). We made the 2.5 hour trip to Biddeford and had a fantastic time at low tide. The cache is a must do.

We spent a great deal of time chasing the 17 caches we needed to fill in the blanks to complete the challenge. As we understand it there are less than 20 cachers nationwide that have completed all 81 terrain/difficulty combinations. The final was the easiest - it is only 4.5 miles from our house. If anyone completes the grid and wants some company to visit the final, e-mail us through groundspeak. We would love to celebrate with you.

Anniebananie

Quote Originally Posted by anniebananie View Post
    This is our first post to Geocaching Maine. This is a very nice website. We just had to post a note to this thread. We completed the challenge in October, just after FTF Bushwhack Bob and one day before Team Bullis. What made it special is that the cache we needed to complete the grid was a 4.5/4. The only one within three hours was Stage Island II (GCZ6ZP). We made the 2.5 hour trip and had a fantastic time at low tide. The cache is a must do.

We spent a great deal of time chasing the 17 caches we needed to fill in the blanks to complete the challenge. As we understand it there are less than 20 cachers nationwide that have completed all 81 terrain/difficulty combinations. The final was the easiest - it is only 4.5 miles from our house. If anyone completes the grid and wants some company to visit the final, e-mail us through groundspeak. We would love to celebrate with you.

Anniebananie
    Welcome to www.geocachingmaine.org . . . feel free to post anytime . . . we always like meeting new folks here.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Cool Congrats!

This is our first post to Geocaching Maine. This is a very nice website. We just had to post a note to this thread.
    Anniebananie
    Thanks for dropping the invite/note. Welcome! And Congrats on completing the challenge!! Happy caching!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

This is our first post to Geocaching Maine. This is a very nice website. ............ If anyone completes the grid and wants some company to visit the final, e-mail us through groundspeak. We would love to celebrate with you.

Anniebananie
    Welcome! Thanks for posting. Maybe this will encourage some to pursuit the challenge. Also, thanks for the invitation. Keep in touch, continue to post, and consider meeting us at some of the events in Maine sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Welcome to www.geocachingmaine.org . . . feel free to post anytime . . . we always like meeting new folks here.

(SHHH!!! JAKE!! Didn't you see where their lisence plate was from!?!?!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    (SHHH!!! JAKE!! Didn't you see where their lisence plate was from!?!?!)
    I can't say much about that since this week I'm an honorary Massachusetts citizen . . . or at least that's what it seems like since I had to drop off Heidi's car at the Autobody Shop for a minor repair (long story short, someone hit her a few weeks back . . . she ended up with a few scratches, he ended up with two blown airbags, a spidered windshield and a crumpled front end).

I was kind of eager to try out a new rental car . . . hoping to get something fun and exciting . . . especially after the rental agent said I had to sign the form agreeing not to drag race the car . . . and then she brought me out to a butt-ugly PT cruiser . . . with Massachusetts plates!

Needless to say I'll probably stick with driving my "beater" Honda and Toyota for the week!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I can't say much about that since this week I'm an honorary Massachusetts citizen . . . or at least that's what it seems like since I had to drop off Heidi's car at the Autobody Shop for a minor repair (long story short, someone hit her a few weeks back . . . she ended up with a few scratches, he ended up with two blown airbags, a spidered windshield and a crumpled front end).

I was kind of eager to try out a new rental car . . . hoping to get something fun and exciting . . . especially after the rental agent said I had to sign the form agreeing not to drag race the car . . . and then she brought me out to a butt-ugly PT cruiser . . . with Massachusetts plates!

Needless to say I'll probably stick with driving my "beater" Honda and Toyota for the week!
    lol, i went through the same thing when i wrecked the jeep, first they brought me a car with MA plates, and I said "haha... no." then they brought me a car with NY plates and I said "You're sent here to punish me arent you??" and they said, "well we have one with NJ plates..." So I ended up going with the car with MA plates...

btw Jake... you derailed another thread!!