vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A cache to consider: GC15E8N - Well Rounded NE Cacher

Default research....

I am looking for the remaining caches on my list. I will need a few days since I will be on the road most of next week. Then we can plan a road trip.

Looks like it's Gob-ler, Mainiac, TAT, and T2H. Anyone else? I'm willing to drive anywhere in New England.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I think I'm missin somethin here... I've been straining my eyes for about an hour staring at this tiny laptop screen... and i think i only need about 10 caches???? (that doesn't sound right...) is there an easy way to figure this out **cough** brdadcanprobablyfiguresomekindastatsthingout**coug h** i think i'm coming down with an odd cough too...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

nevermind... i tried their download... and it says i have 32 left... that sounds a bit better.

but which ones do i need??

Ooops!

I've deleted my post because I had the date range checked off incorrectly in my PQ.
    Last edited by tat; 10-13-2007 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I was wrong.

Default Other than this country

Have you looked at New Brunswick? I am claiming some finds in Nova Scotia, Washington, and British Columbia. I didn't see where I couldn't do this. I got two today so I now need 22.

Turns out, there are a lot of choices for the 5 cache types that are not found in Maine, 5/2.5, 5/3, 5/3.5, 5/4.5 and 4.5/3. We need to look carefully to pick the right ones!

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Turns out, there are a lot of choices for the 5 cache types that are not found in Maine, 5/2.5, 5/3, 5/3.5, 5/4.5 and 4.5/3. We need to look carefully to pick the right ones!
    Just so you guys know, I just changed my lombard micro to a 5/2.5 and my Ft. Halifax micro to a 5/3....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Just so you guys know, I just changed my lombard micro to a 5/2.5 and my Ft. Halifax micro to a 5/3....
    So with this cache how does it work? If it was something when you found it and the cache is still there but has been changed you can't recover what it was when you found it can you (if you don't have your finds stored in GSAK)? So that means the research is only going to show the new ratings.............

Just wondering? As for the ratings on the caches - looks good. I wondered why Halifax was higher than Lombard but I suspect the length of walk.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    So with this cache how does it work? If it was something when you found it and the cache is still there but has been changed you can't recover what it was when you found it can you (if you don't have your finds stored in GSAK)? So that means the research is only going to show the new ratings.............
    The rule says:
    -No rating changes of existing caches will be accepted as counting towards your goal.

I have no idea how anyone can research the d/t change history. I think it's on the honor system.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post

Just wondering? As for the ratings on the caches - looks good. I wondered why Halifax was higher than Lombard but I suspect the length of walk.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    The rule says:
    -No rating changes of existing caches will be accepted as counting towards your goal.

I have no idea how anyone can research the d/t change history. I think it's on the honor system.

(I did put after my comment, it was just a joke... )