vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayaking Loon Staggers Up To 100

Default Kayaking Loon Staggers Up To 100

Any applause for making it to 100 caches found? Or is that just a days work for some of you? Anyway, we started June 1, 2006 and made it to 100 (actually 101 now ). So maybe we're not getting older, we're getting better??
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

congratulations! i remember my 100th find - i was so surprised that i had found that many. it seemed to me that the first 100 took the longest to get. here's to your next 100.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Sheesh! I don't remember staggering TO any caches, although I remember a couple where I was staggering by the time I got back to the car! LOL!

Congrats! I guess you can now call yourself a "real" cacher! LOL!

Wink Don't feel bad...

It took me a long time to get to my first 100. Congratulations on your first milestone Jean.
    Happy Trails!

Woo hoooooooo - that's fabulous!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Jean - a job well done. I remember the beginning too......and it just rolls on from there. I did a cache this weekend that was very, very nice but a long hike. I am still feeling it! No pain, no gain they say LOL

ahhhhh yeah, I've staggered to quite a few caches too! (gotta love those events where we venture off on night caching adventures!!)

just remember it's not about the numbers!! (unless they're really big numbers that will impress us... )

congrats to your milemarker, may you have many more.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Well, I'd like to get impressive numbers, maybe some day. Which reminds me, I have a question. We're "old", I'm 68 and my husband is 73. So are there older cachers (who will admit to it) or others our age? Who's the oldest cacher in Maine??
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Question I can't say who is oldest here.

I do know there are plenty of 70+ year old cachers out there in the world.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    Well, I'd like to get impressive numbers, maybe some day. Which reminds me, I have a question. We're "old", I'm 68 and my husband is 73. So are there older cachers (who will admit to it) or others our age? Who's the oldest cacher in Maine??
    You're only as old as you feel . . . and I must confess based on your thread entries I a) first thought you were male (as you noticed) and b) thought you were in your 30s or 40s . . . so much for being able to judge folks by what they write, eh?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."