vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EMSDanel Reaches 1000

Thumbs up EMSDanel Reaches 1000

EMSDanel joined the Geocaching community on 10/18/2006 and started his finds with one of my caches, Meadows Dam, on 10/23/06. It has been a straight forward endeavor since then.

Dan has personally shared with me his passion for Geocaching is not only driven by the hunt, but, also by using this medium as a means to stay healthy and fit. In fact, Dan will explain to you how Geocaching has improved his health.

I applaud not only his 1000th find and more, surely it will be more than I see today, while he and his partner, Risteen are on a business trip in Florida - but also his commitment to the Geocaching community. From putting out Quality caches, donation to functions, teaching, supporting, mentoring and particiation in events to being a community helper (as the coordinator of a yearly Cancer Fund raiser in the Ellsworth area) - Dan is a well rounded professional.

Congrats to Dan on this level of achievement (not one achieved by many in a year - let alone shy of a year )! On to many more - but I know there has been a personal promise to a special person in his life to slow down a bit! Hope to see Dan & Risteen at many more events and hope to support them too!

Congrats my friend!

Talking You crazy fool!

Yep that's quite the accomplishment Dan. Glad you have joined our caching community. As well as given some of us some friendly competition for FTF runs. Have fun in Florida.
    Happy Trails!

Way to go Dan! You are such a great addition to our community both here and locally. We are so lucky to have you and Risteen too. 1000 caches in less than a year is incredible....congratulations! Here's to another 1000....

I knew you could do it Dan. I have been privately encouraging him these last 100 or so. A very big accomplishment indeed.

Cache on!

Wow, that's a lot of caches in a year! Congratulations!

congratulations, dan! you certainly are an inspiration to me, and i'm sure to a lot of other cachers. i also want to thank you for the awesome caches you have put out! here's to your next 1000.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

1000 caches in just a year, Chuck Norris probably couldn't even do that!!! Congrats!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default 1000!

WOW! what a great first year accomplishment. Congrats on the milestone too. Now on to 2000 and beyond.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Way to go Dan! Thanks for all the nice caches you've put out for the rest of us too.

Sheesh! I can just picture it... The poor guy in the back of the ambulance has had a heart attack, Dan's monitoring his vitals when BING! Up pops a new cache on the laptop. Well, since it's on the way anyway... And a FTF, too!

Way to go, Dan! Keep on caching!