vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Too Many Choices!

I think we'll stick to a Garmin. (Sorry Magellan users.) Now...if only I wouldnt' spend all our money on other things we could get one! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-iac_Mom View Post
    I think we'll stick to a Garmin. (Sorry Magellan users.) Now...if only I wouldnt' spend all our money on other things we could get one! LOL
    HOORAY! Great choice! You won't be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-iac_Mom View Post
    No need to apologize . . . Garmin, Magellan, Lowrance, Bushnell . . . who else have I left out . . . it's all good . . . Garmin has a great rep and there are lots and lots of folks who use them so you'll have no problem finding someone to answer your questions about using them . . . the most important thing is to use it and enjoy it while geocaching.

Now if you would only stop spending money on those other unimportant things . . . you know, like groceries.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I like the GPSMAP 60 I bought last April for my tax return present to me. It has a nice antenna, a good-sized screen, and can have detailed maps downloaded to it later on if you want. It comes with the USB cable to connect it to a PC as well. Price is a little out of your $100 range, though.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by penquissciguy View Post
    I like the GPSMAP 60 I bought last April for my tax return present to me. It has a nice antenna, a good-sized screen, and can have detailed maps downloaded to it later on if you want. It comes with the USB cable to connect it to a PC as well. Price is a little out of your $100 range, though.

Ken
    Welcome to gcmaine.org Penquissciguy!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

And not even a mention of Trimble......... Ok so it is a little out of the Caching relm....... But great for placing caches... Acctually they did have some recreational units just not sure what they were like.

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    And not even a mention of Trimble......... Ok so it is a little out of the Caching relm.......
    I wouldn't say Trimble is out of the caching realm at all: http://www.geocachenavigator.com/

Spring for the e-trex vista Hcx If the kids don't get hooked on Geo-Caching.....YOU WILL!