vb:literal>

Thread: Lewiston Area Trail Ride

Default Lewiston Area Trail Ride

Meet/Greet and Trail Ride

All Wheels Off Road Park--Lewiston, Maine
    http://www.myspace.com/lewiston4x4

Sunday Sept. 23rd.

High Noon

Run what you brung (XJs preferred, all welcome)

Feel free to PM me with any questions!
    Michael

doh! why do ya gotta put it on a busy weekend!!!!

Is this a meet and greet being put on by their trail people, or somethin you're puttin together?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    doh! why do ya gotta put it on a busy weekend!!!!

Is this a meet and greet being put on by their trail people, or somethin you're puttin together?
    A Maine meet has been under discussion for a while, but nobody would set a time and place. So I did. I guess that makes me the disorganizer.

Sorry it's a busy weekend (it is for us, too) but we had to make a pick and Suday seemed best for most people.

It's really informal--meet, shoot the ****, drive some trails. We'll probably pack a lunch and plan to get there a little early. Hope you can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    A Maine meet has been under discussion for a while, but nobody would set a time and place. So I did. I guess that makes me the disorganizer.

Sorry it's a busy weekend (it is for us, too) but we had to make a pick and Suday seemed best for most people.

It's really informal--meet, shoot the ****, drive some trails. We'll probably pack a lunch and plan to get there a little early. Hope you can make it.
    we'll try, but it doesn't look good from this end.

One last reminder--the weather looks great, and we should have a nice turn-out. There are folks from JeepForum and NAXJA, as well as the Maine Mid-Coast Jeepers coming. Remember, the park allows anything with wheels and is FREE.

So who is going to this so far? I have to run to US Cellur tomorrow and get my phone plan redone and get a new phone. I don't know if I will have time to go but will try.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    So who is going to this so far? I have to run to US Cellur tomorrow and get my phone plan redone and get a new phone. I don't know if I will have time to go but will try.
    I'm out . . . I'm working on fixing a hole in my roof where Hiram and I removed a smoke stack from my old boiler today . . . and since Hiram has been here all weekend (as I right this he's camped out in my sideyard with Medawisla and one of their friends) I highly doubt he'll be going down . . . besides Medawisla and I are hoping to convince Hiram to take us out for ice cream tomorrow.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

so how did this go??? was there a good turnout? any pics???

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    so how did this go??? was there a good turnout? any pics???
    It was a great day, and there must have been 20 trucks there. Here's a link to some pix (scroll down a bit)--the Rubi was having a little trouble in the mud pit.

http://208.101.10.250/~naxjaor1/foru...=930269&page=3