vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rangley Ride

Default Rangley Ride

Trail ride to Angel Falls Sunday, if anyone is interested. Meeting in Rangley 10:00-10:30. Here's the link:
    http://www.midcoastjeep.com/forum/in...opic,64.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Trail ride to Angel Falls Sunday, if anyone is interested. Meeting in Rangley 10:00-10:30. Here's the link:
    I'd love to go, but I have an already scheduled family arrangement on sunday...

I just go a skyjacker stabilizer upgrade too to make it a bit more comfy riding the big tires on the road. Make sure ya take some pictures.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Mike the link does not work.
    Blazing Troll

Here's the info...

Midcoast Jeep N ORV

Club Section => Club News & Events => Topic started by: Russ on October 14, 2007, 05:45:29 PM

Title: One Day Trip to Rangeley
    Post by: Russ on October 14, 2007, 05:45:29 PM Meeting up at the Rangeley IGA on route 4 between 10-1030am.... bring trail lunch... maybe pizza or something on the way home... riding between Rte 4 and 17.. and to Angel Falls

Title: Re: One Day Trip to Rangeley
    Post by: Serveck on October 17, 2007, 06:06:05 PM i really wish i could make it up there, the scenery is amazing this time of year. my jeep could do it, but its a matter of getting it up there (not inspect able). take lots of pics!

Post by: Russ on October 17, 2007, 09:55:16 PM Hey Stephan, How about giving us a call we could always use a spotter in another vehicle until yours if up and running

Post by: Serveck on October 18, 2007, 08:50:51 AM anyone have a tow dolly/ full sized car carrier they would like to give me a tow with? i would love to go, but i can guarantee i would be pulled over on the way there. otherwise, how are the trails up there? im sure mac's jeep could do it (stock, but with the upcountry as far as i can tell)

Post by: Russ on October 18, 2007, 09:12:14 AM talk to Mac.... His vehicle can make it... we've yet to see it on the trails

ALL THE TRAILS ARE STOCK unless you want to test your limits....

Post by: mecompco on October 19, 2007, 08:58:05 AM I plan to come--will try to drag the wife along as well. Was hoping to try out the new tires, but my mech has put me off till next week--sigh!

Thanks, Cameo--the link works for me--weird! Anyway, everyone is welcome and I'm sure there must be caches in the area.

Thanks, Cameo--the link works for me--weird! Anyway, everyone is welcome and I'm sure there must be caches in the area.
    it worked for me too....

It works for me now too. It must have been something going on at 2 am in the morning. Weird. Thanks Cameo.
    Blazing Troll

Your welcome.

It was a beautiful day, and a nice ride with a few minor challenges. The leaves were a little past peak, but still nice.

Here's the view from the Height of Land:

Crossing the Swift River on the way to Angel Falls:

I couldn't find a cache listing for Angel Falls--anybody know of one? It is a beautiful spot.

very nice! I still wish i could've made that one, i love goin up that way. (the jeep looks nice in the water ) It looks like there werer some other XJs there too, how many ended up going?