vb:literal>

Thread: A project for Hiram to consider...

Default A project for Hiram to consider...

DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default I want one!!!!!!!!!!!

A shed that is. Actually I'm am interested in the Sausage Sizzler that's coming soon.
    Happy Trails!

that's pretty impressive to do with beer!! actually, my dad got a starter jet from a huey helicopter and put it on a golf cart... so I'm sure he could figure out running the jet to cool the beer... or just chill it before hand...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

OK. I've been wondering what Hiram's tagline - "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - was all about. So I googled it. What I found was "typically" Hiram! LOL!

How about this one? (Especially good, scroll to the bottom and read the listings under "General")

or...

Here's one I really liked!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    OK. I've been wondering what Hiram's tagline - "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - was all about. So I googled it. What I found was "typically" Hiram! LOL!

How about this one? (Especially good, scroll to the bottom and read the listings under "General")

or...

Here's one I really liked!

LOL!! Only you Bruce...

But if you must know, the first link is the closer of the two. I never even knew about that game, but it sounds like tons of fun!! The tag line is actually the famous quote from Capt. Ace Rimmer, before he would embark on a great journey... "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" for those of you that have never seen the show "Red Dwarf" you're missing out... (be warned though, it contains about 99% Hiram Humor)

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    FINALLY!! a good reason to vacuum! (and i LOVED red dwarf - that was the coolest show!)
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket View Post
    (and i LOVED red dwarf - that was the coolest show!)
    ahhh, I can see that you have a very fine taste for the most exquisite theatrical comedies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    ahhh, I can see that you have a very fine taste for the most exquisite theatrical comedies.
    i absolutely do!

Quote Originally Posted by becket View Post
    FINALLY!! a good reason to vacuum! (and i LOVED red dwarf - that was the coolest show!)
    I'm more of a Monty Python fan. I participate in a distributed computing project - Rosetta@home - and I'm a member of a team called "The Knights Who Say Ni" (user name "Roger the Shrubber") LOL!

my late brother in law loved monty python but i just didn't get it until i watched "monty python and the holy grail" a few years ago. i loved the "ni" guys - i had a co-worker who used to say that all the time. "life of brian" was great, too!