vb:literal>

Thread: WWFM World Wide Flash Mob

Default WWFM World Wide Flash Mob

I looked at this and thought it was a really cool idea. I have included the link to the New York, Syracuse event. It has several links that will give you the idea. And we'll all be in Bangor that morning too!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-f23ec44912b3

The California event is going to try and have a moving flash mob.

And yes it is only 15 minutes long.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I looked at this and thought it was a really cool idea. I have included the link to the New York, Syracuse event. It has several links that will give you the idea. And we'll all be in Bangor that morning too!!

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...1-f23ec44912b3

The California event is going to try and have a moving flash mob.

And yes it is only 15 minutes long.
    I don't get it...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Let me see...

Everyone mulls around inconspicuaously and then all at once at 12:00PM a mob forms out of what looks like a very ordinary crowd of people. It convenes for only 15 minutes. We swap TB's and have name tags and grab swag, like a regular event. And then it's all over and muggles that were standing near will think. " What just happened?" It's a mob...in a flash. We might even have time to have an iced tea, too! Hiram style.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Everyone mulls around inconspicuaously and then all at once at 12:00PM a mob forms out of what looks like a very ordinary crowd of people. It convenes for only 15 minutes. We swap TB's and have name tags and grab swag, like a regular event. And then it's all over and muggles that were standing near will think. " What just happened?" It's a mob...in a flash. We might even have time to have an iced tea, too! Hiram style.
    lol, that sounds like a pretty cool idea!!! is there one posted for bangor already?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default see that's the cool part...

It's the same day as the Beer and Wings Ressurected event. And there would be plenty of time to make both of them. 12:00 to 12:15 and then 1:00 sharp! I'll be in Bangor Monday thru Wednesday doing some night caching with the locals.......maybe we can plan something then.

We are working on a plan....we'll get something up soon....this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Woohoo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    We are working on a plan....we'll get something up soon....this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You the MAN!! ( dam where's that filter..... )

The event has been submitted....plan on being at the Bangor Waterfront at noon! Don't be late! he he he

Not sure if we can make it, but it sounds so intriguing.