vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hooray for Dave and Connie hitting 1000

Congrats on a big accomplishment. Now, whats next?

Oh Yes, Cache on!

Great milestone......congrats!

Wooo hooooooooooo!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Way to go.......that's a milestone that makes you smile! See you out on the trail....

Default Congrats on 1000

Well,,,heres a great big "AWESOME" for you guys. You guys probably would have hit 1000 sooner if you hadnt spent so much time revisiting caches that you already logged, just so we could log them. Cant think of any better friends than Dave and Girlmate. Glad to have been on some great caching adventures with you guys. Onward and upward you go now!! Happy caching!! "Dave and Gail" and your adopted son--Shamis.

Way to go guys. To think it started with a bunch of caches in envelopes...
    Here's to the next 1000 adventures

d’76 Guest

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I havent been caching nearly as much this summer as I have in the past but we finally made it to the 1000 mark. While I dont remember every single LMP and GRC I do remember most of the others. I have enjoyed the community of cachers and have been to some great places and Yes Haffy I to have had some of the best caching from camp and the weekends of us using that as base camp to get some of the farther north ones. Someday we will get back up there to do it again.

OH by the way Brad, I was thinking about going to camp on Vets weekend and seeing if you where free but if memory serves me correctly you might be busy on Saturday. Connie and I are still going but will come down Saturday for a bit then head back up.

Thanks Again everyone.

Happy Trials

Dave

Default Wahoo!

A very quick "Wahoo" for you guys and I'm glad I bumped into you on that fateful day in 2005 (or was it 2004?). Okay, it was Rick's event and you all decided that a total stranger should go to the event....

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    . . .
    Happy Trials

Dave

Well for those of us using Magellans I suppose geocaching sometimes is a trial . . . albeit a happy one.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."