vb:literal>

Thread: Cache Maine reaches 900

Default Cache Maine reaches 900

Way to go Cameooooo and to get a few on a day like today.

Now where will the next 100 come from?

Cache On!

Default Ooops!!

Must have been posting at the same time!! A great milestone Cammy! Charron and I are happy to see you achieve such a milestone and also won't forget the many great coins and caches you have put out there. You know you will always be informed of the parmachenee coin you have set loose.

It was a pleasure to share in this fun today as you reached this milestone and goal. Oh, the fun we have had - now on to the next 100!

congratulations, cameo! here's to the next 900!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Hey congrats Cameoooo, I too just went over the 900 mark recently but am working on that elusive 1000 mark though.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Congrats!!!

I have been part of a few of the 900 stories to tell. Sorry to those who have missed out on them. Too many to repeat and I would definitely break the filter. Thanks for the journey, and now on to 1000 and beyond.

I can only imagine how many you will have when we meet in Quebec this summer to celebrate!

Happy Holidays!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Congrats! (But I'll bet you're not finding many caches today. LOL!)

Well, thank you everyone! Both parmachenee and Gobler posted their threads at exactly the same time! You guys are good! Normally, I would call for the two threads to be combined but boy, I kinda like have two threads! He he heh! It sure has been an adventure these 900...I can honestly say that the numbers DO matter to me! You all are just the best, and both CM2 and I feel very fortunate to be a part of the geocaching community here in Maine. Here's to the next 100 and I will publically state that my goal is to get those 100 prior to June 11, 2008, which will be my 4 year anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee View Post
    Must have been posting at the same time!! A great milestone Cammy! Charron and I are happy to see you achieve such a milestone and also won't forget the many great coins and caches you have put out there. You know you will always be informed of the parmachenee coin you have set loose.
    I love getting all the emails for the lost coins...it's like an instant update of what all my caching friends are up to. Which reminds me, I have new caching friends and I should really set some more loose soon!