vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1000 Caches for Becket!

Congrats on adding another digit to your finds! Cache on!

Way to go girl....you have been cruising! Congratulations on 1000....what a great milestone!

Woo Hoo Becke - a great accomplishment. So glad to have been with you on some of them last year. Miss those good times. I remember the night we were determined to have you reach 700.

You keep cachin' and rockin' girl!

Way to go on getting to 1K! Thats a lot of signatures in logbooks, lots of miles on the vehicle too. Now the really big question, How many gallons of gas?

Congrats and cache on!

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    WOW!!! Congrats and thanks for all the beautiful caches you have put out in your neighborhood too, some of my favorites especially Barred Island one of the most beautiful places in the area.
    thanks, haffy! i'll always remember the day i tagged along as you guys did the barred island cache. i love the photos i took that day in the fog!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by team moxiepup View Post
    Congrats on the 1K mark...now onto 2K

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    Congrats on adding another digit to your finds! Cache on!
    thanks! i can't wait to get started on the next milestone. i think i may have a caching addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    Way to go girl....you have been cruising! Congratulations on 1000....what a great milestone!
    thanks, cameo! and thanks for all the caches you did with me along the way! it was always fun!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Woo Hoo Becke - a great accomplishment. So glad to have been with you on some of them last year. Miss those good times. I remember the night we were determined to have you reach 700.

You keep cachin' and rockin' girl!
    thanks, lois! thanks for all the fun caching trips we did together, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    Way to go on getting to 1K! Thats a lot of signatures in logbooks, lots of miles on the vehicle too. Now the really big question, How many gallons of gas?

Congrats and cache on!
    lots of signatures, lots of miles, & lots of pb&j sammys along the way. not sure how many gallons of gas - but probably plenty! (luckily, my car gets good mileage.) all those caches and i only got my car stuck in the mud once, was directionally challenged lots of times, fell down many times, had tons of laughs with caching friends, cursed quite a few times when i couldn't easily find caches, and logged a few dnfs. yup, it was all good!

Default 1000!

Way to go, Becke! And what a beautiful day you had for #1000. Although I have a long way to go before I get to where you are, I think we both know it's an addiction and we can't stop. I hope to meet you soon. Until then, happy caching!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows