vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Tide Event

Default Okay, I'm game

I'm working an 80 hour week this week and I am certainly not use to it. I'm game to whatever people want to do. TAT, wasn't there a condo involved somewhere? Was that the place for 6? I don't snore... I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Camping is $25 per night per tent at Cascadia Park.
    That's pretty pricey to sleep on the ground. (is it surrounded by massive out of state RVs and trailers too?)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Ok I see a few ideas but has there been any solid arrangements made yet? This one is so close to my home I really don't have to worry but I would enjoy the overnight with everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Rates start at $105? That's not cheap in my books! Camping is so much cheaper... or sleeping in the car outside the Hampton Inn.
    change of plans, brad talked me into staying with the cool kids (he didn't quite know who they were or when they were showing up though...) but I switched our reservations to the grand as well.

(maybe they'll give us complimentry beer for all of us staying there...)

LOL! And I just found out that even though I'd be saving $45 by origianly staying at the same hotel... after the cancelation fees I'm only saving $13... (DOH! shoulda just listened to brad in the first place...)

But the $13 means you can get another 6 pack at least........

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    change of plans, brad talked me into staying with the cool kids (he didn't quite know who they were or when they were showing up though...) but I switched our reservations to the grand as well.
    Can I be one of the cool kids? By the way, the extra $13 will barely get you a good 6-pack in Canada.... but there is nothing, and I repeat, nothing that is as good as an Alexander Keith's IPA... "Brewed ONLY in Nova Scotia."

Can I be one of the cool kids? By the way, the extra $13 will barely get you a good 6-pack in Canada.... but there is nothing, and I repeat, nothing that is as good as an Alexander Keith's IPA... "Brewed ONLY in Nova Scotia."
    I dunno... do you have any credentials for being one of the cool kids?? (maybe a few cases of that beer...) You'll have to ask brad if you can be one of the cool kids, he just said i could hang out with em...

but there is nothing, and I repeat, nothing that is as good as an Alexander Keith's IPA... "Brewed ONLY in Nova Scotia."
    Sheesh! That's a FACT! Have you ever been on their brewery tour? Very interesting.

But I note that the brewery is now under control of Labatt's, which is a division of the huge Belgian brewing empire InBev...

Default Thanks to all!

What fun! Thank goodness TAT suggested I take my dry suit along and wear it while going out for the cache. We almost gave caching a bad name by being in the right place at the right time, and being observed by someone that didn't understand that the sand bar was exactly where we wanted to be. We were wondering why there were blue flashing lights on shore. One call to the police (who were not panicing) settled things. Then there was the night time entertainment (Red Sox Game) that I slept through. I met cachers from Mass. and others that I have cached with before. The caching to and from the event was great. You are all a great bunch! Special thanks to TAT for hosting the event.

PS.... I got the closest to the cache! Na nah na na nahhhhhhhhhhh.