vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sebago Trip

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    For you four wheeling hard-core nuts I learned of something yesterday that may perhaps someday help you out . . . a co-worker and some of his friends were out four wheeling/camping last weekend when one of the guy's Scout's gas tank sprung a small leak (there were other issues as well involving other vehicles but they're not so interesting stories) . . . they had a gas tank patch . . . but unfortunately it was pretty old and no good . . . so one of them suggested using some bubblegum to patch the hole since they had read about it in some four wheeling magazine . . . ended up sticking a couple pieces of chewed up bubble gum into the hole and then running some duct tape over that . . . no problems or leaks for the rest of the trip.
    bubble gum (not the actual chewin stuff, but the same compound of stuff) is used in oil spill cleanups, because some technical jargon stuff of the oil attaches to some other technical jargon stuff of the gum because they both share some kinda technical jargon stuff in the compounds...? (I dunno, i saw it on the discovery channel...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    You mean the 'Whackers? I have a set on the Bronco--they are really pricey for what they are, I think. They pull off pretty easily and make even 33/35" tires look small.
    cool! free stuff! kinda...

yeah, the whackers are pricey, but they sure look nice (and make ya think twice about threadin the needle in between some large pines...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.