vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gc.com blah!

d’76 Guest

Angry gc.com blah!

I had a great day caching over in Moscow area and picked up 9 caches and had a great day with girlmate and dave and gail. To bad I cant log my caches since gc.com is running soooooo sloooooow. This seems to have been going on for a wicked long time, I wish they could get this worked out since you seem to be getting charged for a so so service.

Maybe I am just bitchin.

Have to agree.........Cache Maine and I had a super weekend, too! I was looking forward to logging - and am waiting and waiting.

Default I thought it was me!

I've posted two in one hour. Beat that!

Don't know what happened but it's rocking now - 7:12PM - like super charged!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Have to agree.........Cache Maine and I had a super weekend, too! I was looking forward to logging - and am waiting and waiting.

I heard a rumor that you 2 might have been finishing up a little project you have been working on

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Don't know what happened but it's rocking now - 7:12PM - like super charged!

WHat are you smoking??? Little faster but not supercharged LOL

Been drivin' to fast on dirt roads..........ah, yes, CM and I took a loooonnnnggggg trip.........stand by the a report.

its been goin slow for me too, twice my browser timed out on me....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Unhappy bumming

I can't get on gc.com either and it's 7:21pm
    Hiram, KK, Mainiac, TAT, and others cached down south this weekend, we had different groups Saturday from Sunday, but a really great time all around!! Low tide was awesome despite the weather...I actually think it did the area wonders because the fog blocked out those unsightly, unmainer mansions and hotels
    Hope everyone else's weekend was rewarding too!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

It has slowed right down again............I have noticed Sundays is usually slow but this is awful. Maybe because we want it to go faster.

Nice to hear you folks had a good weekend. I was sorry to miss out on the fun but CM & I had a very special mission.

For those of you who are interested - we saw our first snowflakes!