vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who went to the GW5 event last May

Red face For those who went to the GW5 event last May

I was wondering if any of you who went to the GW5 event last year still have any of the items you received in your registration packet. I’m looking specifically for that lanyard that was included. I’ve been looking for one of that style and can not find one anywhere. Its more heavy duty than most of the ones I’ve seen. I like that it has a de-tachable end. Do any of you still have yours and would you be willing to sell it?

Email me or PM me if you do.

Thanx
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

How much?????

We may have some from the pirate event too....those are pretty heavy duty but you would have to attach your own special end.

Talking Cammy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    How much?????

We may have some from the pirate event too....those are pretty heavy duty but you would have to attach your own special end.
    Now really....How can you put a price on a treasure like that lanyard. But hey those pirate ones you must have amillion of.
    Happy Trails!

Cool Thanks, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post
    I was wondering if any of you who went to the GW5 event last year still have any of the items you received in your registration packet. I’m looking specifically for that lanyard that was included. I’ve been looking for one of that style and can not find one anywhere. Its more heavy duty than most of the ones I’ve seen. I like that it has a de-tachable end. Do any of you still have yours and would you be willing to sell it?

Thanx
    For some reason I thought one of us came back with an extra one. I can't remember. Sorry Nikki I really wouldn't want to give mine up. To many memories.
    Happy Trails!

Cool Thanks, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxgloves View Post

Thanx
    For some reason I thought one of us came back with an extra one. I can't remember. Sorry Nikki I really wouldn't want to give mine up. To many memories. The ones they sell at Groundspeak are very similar in constuction. Get yourself one of those. I just checked and they are on backorder. See it here.
    Happy Trails!

Mine is in storage somewhere! You could try posting on the GC.com forum or on the North Carolina Geocachers site.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache Maine View Post
    How much?????

I was thinking $3 - $4. I need one that has de-tachable end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    For some reason I thought one of us came back with an extra one. I can't remember. Sorry Nikki I really wouldn't want to give mine up. To many memories.
    I understand....I just thought someone may have one they don't plan on using and have just thrown it in a drawer somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    Mine is in storage somewhere! You could try posting on the GC.com forum or on the North Carolina Geocachers site.
    No its not worth it...its really not a big deal. I think I may have found one on Coins and Pins that is similar to what I am looking for. I just thought I would try here first and see if someone wants to get rid of theirs.

Thanks for all your help though..
    "It may be that your soul purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" ~Steven Wright~
    I'm in my own little Lat/Lon

“Danse avec les Arbres”

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    Now really....How can you put a price on a treasure like that lanyard. But hey those pirate ones you must have amillion of.
    You should have seen the look I gave CM2 when he said, "Yeah, I might sell mine." He instantly said, "Or not......"

I don't think we have that many pirate ones.....(I don't think) and no more of those this year.....

Default Lanyard

Nik - the Coins and Pins one is very similar - and is nice and thick. It is a tad hard to push pins through but for the purposes of a lanyard very rugged. I found the GW5 lanyard thin in comparison and when pierced with pins the material pulled. JMHO
    Last edited by hollora; 01-13-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Talking GW5 lanyard

You can have the one I came home with. It even has this nifty pen attached to the end of it. Great gift! Just don't lose it.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.