vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World Wide Flash Mob-The Maine Event

Log Sheets....I have post it note size paper all ready to go for people to sign...all different colors. If you want to BYOP, that's great too! I plan on making a collage for the Maine Memories book with all the logs...so it won't necessarily be in a book format.

CM2 is going to handle the photography. We have looked at the area and have a plan. Just look to him for direction when the time comes. We will also have a hidden video camera set up (hopefully) to gather the chaos as well.

I enjoy moving tb's around, so if there is any left over, I will be sure to move them along. As far as someone picking them up and not logging them, that is out of my control. It does happen, and it's unfortunate. We will all do our best to make sure that doesn't happen. Great idea about labeling them...this worked well at GW5.

Thanks for your thoughts!

When and if you have the video camera set up and capture the event I hope that it can be shared with those that can't attend. Thanks for all this too....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    When and if you have the video camera set up and capture the event I hope that it can be shared with those that can't attend. Thanks for all this too....

What?! You're not making a special trip up here just for this event?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I might be making a WWFM event down here in Columbia if things work out.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

This event sounds great and we are planning on attending. We would like to go and do some caching after the event. We will have Moxie with us and she is too young to drink beer so we will not be attending the Beer and Wings event after this one. Can some of you folks recommend some caches in the area that we can do that do not require hiking into hunting areas and would be dog friendly? We have only done a few caches in the area, usually either before or after events, so we haven't done very many up there. We have run a PQ but it never tells you the "must do" ones. Any and all suggestions would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by team moxiepup View Post
    This event sounds great and we are planning on attending. We would like to go and do some caching after the event. We will have Moxie with us and she is too young to drink beer so we will not be attending the Beer and Wings event after this one. Can some of you folks recommend some caches in the area that we can do that do not require hiking into hunting areas and would be dog friendly? We have only done a few caches in the area, usually either before or after events, so we haven't done very many up there. We have run a PQ but it never tells you the "must do" ones. Any and all suggestions would be great.

Why don't you do my Battleship cache? Drive around town for a few hours, and a short walk in some dog-friendly woods for the finale in city limits, so there should be no hunters there.

You Sank My Battleship! (GCB688) by brdad (4/2)

It won't be a cache for the numbers, but people seem to find it fun.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

LOL brdad I was just entering the WP coords into GSAK.
    We may not be able to get all the coords for it but we will try to get some hits. Moxie does not like the quick ones that she can't get some walking in. So we will mix your Battleship WPs up with some caches. Maybe we will get lucky and get 6 hits in a row
    We need your cache to complete the 2002 challenge .... along with a whole bunch more 2002 caches.

LOL brdad I was just entering the WP coords into GSAK.
    We may not be able to get all the coords for it but we will try to get some hits. Moxie does not like the quick ones that she can't get some walking in. So we will mix your Battleship WPs up with some caches. Maybe we will get lucky and get 6 hits in a row
    We need your cache to complete the 2002 challenge .... along with a whole bunch more 2002 caches.
    Cool! A few of the stages are at parks where the dog can run around some, and some stages have other caches not far away. Good luck!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

There's a 2002 challenge out already???
    I figured that I'd wait for at least a FEW more people to finish the 2001 before I thought about placing a 2002 challenge

Sudonim....we were just getting a jump start on it, for when you do post it. We know that brdad is already picking away at it.
    We still have 10 left to do on the 2001 caches. We have over 80 left to find for the 2002 caches. Boy the hiders back then sure loved climbing mountians!!!