vb:literal>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World Wide Flash Mob-The Maine Event

Quote Originally Posted by team moxiepup View Post
    This event sounds great and we are planning on attending. We would like to go and do some caching after the event. We will have Moxie with us and she is too young to drink beer so we will not be attending the Beer and Wings event after this one. Can some of you folks recommend some caches in the area that we can do that do not require hiking into hunting areas and would be dog friendly? We have only done a few caches in the area, usually either before or after events, so we haven't done very many up there. We have run a PQ but it never tells you the "must do" ones. Any and all suggestions would be great.

I was going to mention Brad's Battleship cache . . . but he beat me to it. Moxie might like some of the caches in the City Forest as well . . . easy walking and in a nice area.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

The University forest has some nice caches too, Run, Forest Run and Telltale Heart (night cache) come to mind. I liked Geocachet too. The Remember When caches are fun and safe.

Nice video - thanks for all you put into this event! Just because it was only 15 minutes doesn't mean there wasn't some work here...... So will this become an annual?

Looks like two a year from what I have heard. I think it would be awesome if a different cacher hosted each one.... I know We3Beans would like to do one.

We3Beans, We3Beans - you're up!

I'd be happy to host one, but someone is going to have to tell me when it is, i can barely handle all this techno stuff and i don't follow the podcasts etc. so when someone knows when it is let me know and I'll find a spot.
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

No problem...we've gotcha covered.

Default A suggestion

The one thing I can think of that would have made this weekends event more interesting is if it had been held at a location visible to a larger number of muggles. Where that would be would depend on the day of the week and time of year I would guess. In the right environment, it would neat to see a number of muggles join in just to see what was going on.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

that was one of the things i was thinking anyway. maybe we could do it inside a wal-mart (joking, but it would be funny!)?
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!