vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monday night chat

Default Monday night chat

I will begin by saying this appears to be a success. Thanks to all who have come and spent time on Monday night sharing information, stories, and time with us. I would like to set topics for each Monday night chat. So if anyone has a question or a problem, and is related to geocaching, please post it here. Since we just had the Mount Agamenticus Event, and it was great to see everyone there. I was espicially glad to see a lot of kids and families. So this Monday's chat topic will center around kids and families and how to get them more involved in geocaching. Including events with kid friendly activities. So please start posting your questions, problems, and ideas.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    I will begin by saying this appears to be a success. Thanks to all who have come and spent time on Monday night sharing information, stories, and time with us. I would like to set topics for each Monday night chat. So if anyone has a question or a problem, and is related to geocaching, please post it here. Since we just had the Mount Agamenticus Event, and it was great to see everyone there. I was espicially glad to see a lot of kids and families. So this Monday's chat topic will center around kids and families and how to get them more involved in geocaching. Including events with kid friendly activities. So please start posting your questions, problems, and ideas.
    could every other monday be focused on GSAK...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    could every other monday be focused on GSAK...
    Since you have brought it up. We can dedicate a portion of every Monday night chat to GSAK questions. Since we usually spend an hour on the chat, I can't imagine discussing a single topic for the whole hour.

Thanks, Hiram357
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    Since you have brought it up. We can dedicate a portion of every Monday night chat to GSAK questions. Since we usually spend an hour on the chat, I can't imagine discussing a single topic for the whole hour.

Thanks, Hiram357
    If Hiram's involved, I can guarantee that we won't spent a whole hour on a single topic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    If Hiram's involved, I can guarantee that we won't spent a whole hour on a single topic!
    warning: chat topic may vary every 2minutes or baloney sandwhiches are good... butt seriously if it's revolving around GSAK... i can stay focused
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default GSAK Paperless Event?

I have seen other events around NE and the country dealing with paperless caching in general and GSAK in particular. Do we have any ideas about how many folks might be interested in such a gathering in either the Portland area or Waterville or Bangor?

Post North/South

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme
    I have seen other events around NE and the country dealing with paperless caching in general and GSAK in particular. Do we have any ideas about how many folks might be interested in such a gathering in either the Portland area or Waterville or Bangor?
    If you can get my GSAK to work properly. I'll go anywhere. Literally.

Exclamation I'd love to do one

I would be willing to do an event based on GSAK and PDA tutoring. If I do it, I would plan on it being up my way. If someone else wants to do it then I'd be willing to help wherever they wanted to hold it. Next question is when. Suggestions? Comments? Let's see if we can stay on topic for a few posts this time folks, please. This is a subject that many of you are interested in.
    Happy Trails!

I'd be willing to help and would likely be able to round up some laptops all set up and ready to go. If we could find a place that could offer wireless, that would be a big help.

You see how these things go, already its off the subject. Nights at 8 are difficult for me with putting kids to bed and meetings but if you could post the topic in advance, that would be helpful and great. Also, checked my Geo-neologisms wed sight, cant find GSAK and you all use it a lot. Help this newbie out ans clue me in please.