vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast & Caching - 11/11

Lightbulb Breakfast & Caching - 11/11

It is to late to get this posted as an actual event on Geocaching.com but let's do it anyway!

Many of you may be planning on attending or thinking about attending the Resurrecting Beer and Wings Event (GC15Y3R)in Bangor this coming weekend. Some of you, I know, are planning on staying over Saturday night and this may convenience others to do so.

Team2Hunt, Foxgloves and I were talking and thought it would be fun to get together for breakfast Sunday morning. So a plan it is:

Sunday morning, 10:00 AM, Central Street - Bangor, at the Bagel Shop. (I will post coords later this week.) Everyone is welcome - dutch treat of course. The Bagel Shop is kosher and offers a large variety from bagel, eggs, to cream cheese & lox. There should be something for everyone.

After we have filled our tummies, a few of us are planning to go tackle the cache "Cool Tools" (GCVPHQ). Others may choose to head in another direction - we will start the day together and disburse from there.

Just a light and fun wrap up to a weekend. If you are considering joining us, please post a note. There is no reserve seating but we will do our best to save you a spot.
    Last edited by hollora; 11-04-2007 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Had time wrong.

Default count us in....

The 2 of us will be there. And the caching afterwards will be a bonus. Thanks for posting this great idea of yours.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    The 2 of us will be there. And the caching afterwards will be a bonus. Thanks for posting this great idea of yours.
    Ahemmmm - I think the idea was a collabrative effort.

Question geocachers love to party

Where are folks staying?
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default hard to find....

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Where are folks staying?
    I ususally stay in the Country Inn right next to the Home Depot. Much to my surprise that when I tried to book a room last week they were filled. I am 19 miles away in Bucksport. I got the last room. Not too far out of the way. So I am told. Everything else in Bangor/Brewer was filled. Only other choice was camping!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

There are a couple of other hotels in Bucksport - PM me for info.........

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    I ususally stay in the Country Inn right next to the Home Depot. Much to my surprise that when I tried to book a room last week they were filled. I am 19 miles away in Bucksport. I got the last room. Not too far out of the way. So I am told. Everything else in Bangor/Brewer was filled. Only other choice was camping!
    Are you sure you weren't trying to book a hotel in Vermont or Caribou -- sounds like something that would happen to me.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I bet the Ranger Inn and Stucco Lodge have space. But, I'd rather drive, especially if the company picks up the tab.

The Bagel Shop is on Central Street in Bangor. The coords, road side, in mid front, are N 44 48.128 W 068 46.295 Based on how mine varies from some others - most will probably be right in front of the door LOL

Hope to see a few of you there - TAT what time will you be there?

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    ...Hope to see a few of you there - TAT what time will you be there?
    I'd have get there at opening time, (6am!) in order to leave there before 7:15 am and be on time for my class. I'm not sure it's worth getting everybody up that early.