vb:literal>

Thread: Activating Diabetes Geocoin

Default Activating Diabetes Geocoin

I received the 2007 world diabetes geocoin today, however I'm at a loss on how to activate it. Another coin I purchased had directions and the codes needed. The only code I that came with this coin is the one on the coin itself. The only thing that came in the mail was the coin. Geocaching.com requires a tracking number and an activation code. I have searched the WDD web site and can't find any info on the activation of a coin when received. I'm sure I'm missing something right in front of my face, but I'm not seeing it. Any suggestions???

should already be active, just grab it
    Make love not micros

Yup, I agree....should be able to put in the number on the coin on the trackables page and it should pop right up....then just click on "Found it? Log it" link and grab it from the owner. Good luck!

OK....got it. I was assuming that I "owned" the coin. I did not quite understand how that worked. I'm all set now....thanks a lot.

This coin was a great idea. I got it for my wife who found out she was diabetic when she was 7. We were both pleased when we got one. Thanks again!!!

Jeeps worked the same way.