vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Cache Items?

Default Need Cache Items?

Need inexpensive items to place in caches? These sites have lots of intresting things:

Oriental Trading Co:

http://www.orientaltrading.com/otcwe...namespace=main

Stupid.com:

http://www.stupid.com/

(Links have been added top the links section).

NOTE: We were not paid by the establishments concerned to place these links.

Post Shopping?

Having an 11 year old navigator, I just ask him if he wants to go shopping? We have found the best places for stuff. Hannaford's the toy aisle. Lots of stuff including small compasses, and The Dolla Store. Can't go wrong there. Lot's of kid friendly stuff. We have a container full and have spent, well less than the printing at Staples. LOL
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

The dollar store is where I stocked up for my own caches. Puzzle books and playing cards are small, easy to fit items.

Talking good stuff free

I work at an auto auction, we clean cars that dealers bring in and repo's. lots of good stuff left behind. I pick out the good stuff, clean it and place it into my bag of goodies to leave in caches. sure beats spending a lot of money. not that i'm cheap.

Wow! Great idea! And don't forget to bring some of that "loot" to the next geocaching event! LOL!

I especially love signature items - any and all kinds. haven't made it to an event cache in a very long time. When is the next one???

Big Lots is another great source of multiple and inexpensive items. Speaking of which ... I need to restock!

Cheers!

Default Cache Items

Hit BIG AL'S in Wiscasset, watch for 25% off coupons in those coupon envelopes in the mail and you get a great deal on stuff. Lots of interesting items from all over the world.

YOP

Ask an old person if you can raid their prize closet. I'm in Eastern Star & Daughters of the Nile and we have an endless stream of tchotschkes coming in all the time. Lots of it is little trinket-y stuff that kids especially, would love. Some of my older friends would love to be able to give some of that stuff away.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by enfanTerrible
    Ask an old person if you can raid their prize closet. I'm in Eastern Star & Daughters of the Nile and we have an endless stream of tchotschkes coming in all the time. Lots of it is little trinket-y stuff that kids especially, would love. Some of my older friends would love to be able to give some of that stuff away.
    Sorry to get off topic... which lodge do you belong??? The wife and I belong to Queen Esther Lodge in Farmingdale.
    and now to get back on topic... A new Dollar store just opened in waterville, in the same plazza as family dollar, and brooks pharmacy, woo hoo Swag city!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.