vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Newsletters

Smile

Glad you're back Team Ducky!
    That was one goal of the newletter, to remind people we're here...
    Happy Caching!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Team Ducky View Post
    The newsleter was great, reminded me to visit the site again. Ah, love this forum...except for that Cache Maine character.
    HeyyyyYYY! Wait justa minute!

Hi,
    In the sample newsletter in this thread, the links are highlighted and when you click on them they take you there. In the newsletter I recieved in my email, the links are not highlighted and I can't click on them. Can you tell me what I can do to get whatever this is called?
    Thanx,
    Opalsns

I not sure but I think there is a setting out your email program to allow html that will fix that. I can click on the ones in my email. Maybe someone else know some more about this.
    Blazing Troll

Nice article on needing donating members. Even though as of today I am out of my $50 a week job and can barely meet expenses, I decided it was time to send in my yearly donation. If I can do it, I hope many of the others will join in to help the site.

Unhappy sorry Opalsns

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    Hi,
    In the sample newsletter in this thread, the links are highlighted and when you click on them they take you there. In the newsletter I recieved in my email, the links are not highlighted and I can't click on them. Can you tell me what I can do to get whatever this is called?
    Thanx,
    Opalsns
    I can click on mine too...so I guess I would check the settings of the email...sorry
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods