vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sadness fills the air today...

Was able to help with T2H's PDA but this is a 5/5 for me ........ so, no can do.

Wonder if the area is heavily hunted if a Lost add in Uncle Henry's would help - or signs on the trees near where you went in? It might be found - any ID on it? What a bummer.....but you never know - it might find it's way home.

I lost my PDA on Vinal Haven this summer when I went out. On a hunt for the cache which is on the trails - back side of the island. Thought it was gone forever and was going to post a finders fee notice by the ferry terminal when we left. Was traveling with wellsuh and mondrake, who said - let's just walk back in that trail where we started for a bit. That was a good move - voila - there is was about 50' in. I had lost it a long while before I realized it was gone.

You just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Was able to help with T2H's PDA but this is a 5/5 for me ........ so, no can do.

Wonder if the area is heavily hunted if a Lost add in Uncle Henry's would help - or signs on the trees near where you went in? It might be found - any ID on it? What a bummer.....but you never know - it might find it's way home.

I lost my PDA on Vinal Haven this summer when I went out. On a hunt for the cache which is on the trails - back side of the island. Thought it was gone forever and was going to post a finders fee notice by the ferry terminal when we left. Was traveling with wellsuh and mondrake, who said - let's just walk back in that trail where we started for a bit. That was a good move - voila - there is was about 50' in. I had lost it a long while before I realized it was gone.

You just never know.

The first page on bootup has my name and contact information, there is an area nearby that is heavily hunted, but i was way off the beaten path, goin through some thick stuff that most hunters would probably much rather avoid, so chances of someone stumbling upon it are slim to none... but theres a good chance that a turdy point buck will be geocaching soon!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

I did the same thing with my bootup page. Who knows - it was buried in snow - maybe..............otherwise it will be a lucky buck!

Managed to salvage ONE photo from the camera I had at TL 2007. Guess which vehicle is front and center of the photo?

http://www.geocachingmaine.org/galle...o=2382&cat=503
    Any day caching is a good day.