vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep your eyes peeled...

Default Keep your eyes peeled...

I think I've made up my mind... that I want my next venture to be a CJ-8 (otherwise known as a jeep scrambler) so far UH and online searching have weilded no good deals as of yet... (the only ones I've found have been extremely well maintained and have had tons of work put into them and made them too nice looking to take off road and also made them cost lots of $$$$$$$) So if ya happen to see one somewhere that looks like its in decent shape lemme know!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    I think I've made up my mind... that I want my next venture to be a CJ-8 (otherwise known as a jeep scrambler) so far UH and online searching have weilded no good deals as of yet... (the only ones I've found have been extremely well maintained and have had tons of work put into them and made them too nice looking to take off road and also made them cost lots of $$$$$$$) So if ya happen to see one somewhere that looks like its in decent shape lemme know!
    I know a Jeep guy who somehow manages to find old Jeeps . . . if you're interested I can PM you his phone number. This is the same guy who has the old Jeep (Willys?) that I've posted pics of on this site.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    I know a Jeep guy who somehow manages to find old Jeeps . . . if you're interested I can PM you his phone number. This is the same guy who has the old Jeep (Willys?) that I've posted pics of on this site.

whereabouts is the guy from? You have sparked my interest...

You looking for something strictly offroad? If you are, there are military Jeeps with huge tires and clearance that will make the new ATV's look like kid's toys. I went for a ride in one last summer and the guy drove it over a slash pile that was 20 feet high. Pretty radical but seriously all-terrain. The one I went in cost about $1200.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    You looking for something strictly offroad? If you are, there are military Jeeps with huge tires and clearance that will make the new ATV's look like kid's toys. I went for a ride in one last summer and the guy drove it over a slash pile that was 20 feet high. Pretty radical but seriously all-terrain. The one I went in cost about $1200.
    well it needs to be street legal to get to and fro, but fuel economy and comfort is of no importance... whereabout did he get the jeep?

d’76 Guest

well it needs to be street legal to get to and fro, but fuel economy and comfort is of no importance... whereabout did he get the jeep?

Remember when purchasing said vehicle you will want it to be easy for stephie to get the car seat in and out. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976 View Post
    Remember when purchasing said vehicle you will want it to be easy for stephie to get the car seat in and out. LOL

I typed and erased and retyped my comment about 5 times already... and I still can't figure out a way to keep it "family freindly"....

Sheesh... I hope you've been making weekly entries in the Jeep Geocaching Sweepstakes!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh... I hope you've been making weekly entries in the Jeep Geocaching Sweepstakes!
    no, i dont want a new chrysler commander or dodge compass...

I've been entering all the sweepstakes for the rubicons or the modded out/new built cjs on websites like 4wdhardware.com and sites like those.

I've even tried the sympathy vote, most of the sites have lil questionaires you answer before you're entered and they ask things like the make and model of your current vehicle, and in the Model i would put something like Nonethejeepwastotaled and the make would be something like Pleasegivemeanewjeepmyshoesarewearingout, heh, i was actualy quite suprised on some of those sites how many characters you could type into one little box to describe the make of a car...

but alas... I think theyre all rigged...

no, i dont want a new chrysler commander or dodge compass...

Sheesh, Hiram! That's like saying you wouldn't want to win the lottery if they paid you in $1bills!

If you win something, you can always sell it for what you want! (And the prize in that contest is a new Jeep Liberty - I know Medawookie would like that...).
    LOL!