vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emerald Pool Picture

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Carole - if you find Emeralds - give me a shout - LOL. That looks like a very cool place. Let us all know if you find it - better yet - more photos, please!
    yeah, and bring us back some of that green beer they filled it with!!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    yeah, and bring us back some of that green beer they filled it with!!!
    ooooohhhhh, suds! Yeah, yum, suds..........

Hey Lois,
    this looks so nice - I have to go there and be able to swim, so it looks like I will plan for next summer. I will let you know - we will probly make it a camping trip of course

The green color of that pool is fantastic!. If you like that type of scenery, try GC5176 Ebenezer's stash, in Waterford. Some of the cache loggers took pictures if you would like to see.

thanks Darterktfox, that looks cool too. I especially liked that they dragged their kayaks in to get the pics in the gorge.

If there is any green beer in there Aaron- I will be staying for quite awhile

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    The green color of that pool is fantastic!. If you like that type of scenery, try GC5176 Ebenezer's stash, in Waterford. Some of the cache loggers took pictures if you would like to see.
    DKF - very nice - thanks for sharing!

I have better pictures of Ebenezer's but I can't ever download pictures for some reason. I only got one on the top of Bigelow mountain in Eustis. I think Geocache.com has a one photo limit. I just tried to post one and after 10 minutes of trying, my computer came up with an error and it stopped. Oh, well. Luckily other people seem to be able to post pictures so we all get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by darterkitfox View Post
    I have better pictures of Ebenezer's but I can't ever download pictures for some reason. I only got one on the top of Bigelow mountain in Eustis. I think Geocache.com has a one photo limit. I just tried to post one and after 10 minutes of trying, my computer came up with an error and it stopped. Oh, well. Luckily other people seem to be able to post pictures so we all get to see.
    If you have dial up - that might effect it. If your pictures are on a disc - bring it to an event and maybe someone can upload them for you. Pictures to me are part of the geocaching experience - I love to share (and am fortunate to have hi-speed) and love to look too.

Default years ago..

I used to visit here a lot back in the 70's. The pool is about 25' deep. You can drop a quarter in and see it go all the way to the bottom. About .25 up river there used to be a bed of thick moss. You could lay in it, and have the water rush by. Great on a hot Summer day. Bald Face mountain is here too. A very nice short hike to the top. Hope you get to enjoy the area.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.