vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Garmin update

I have a 60CSx that WebUpdater 2.4.1 would not update past 2.90 for the G chipset. Garmin does not make 3.00 available on their website, but one of their engineers directed me to http://www.gpsinformation.org/perry/agree.html where I could download it. I grabbed GPSChipsetTypeG_300.exe and GPSMAP60CSx_370.exe from the gps60 folder. I don't recall which order I installed them in (it only worked in the right order), but it worked great for me. Lots of other Garmin updates there too for other units.

And since I'm on FairPoint, my IP could be from China too...

Get newest Garmin GPS receivers and software here . . . I am a former deposed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zimbabwe and while in power I was able to purchase a boat-load of Garmins cheap. However, due to most unfortunate circumstances I am most unhappy to report that I must either send out these Garmin Avalanches to some very pleased Americans for free and safe keeping.

All I ask is that you contact me with your bank account number, social security number and your first born child and I will then most happily send you not only 1,000 Garmin Avalanches, but also $5 million Zimbabwe gold medallions (which is equivalent to $4.5 million US dollars.) You may keep both the Garmins and money as a token of my most happy appreciation of the help you are giving me and my people.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Get newest Garmin GPS receivers and software here . . . I am a former deposed Minister of Foreign Affairs of Zimbabwe and while in power I was able to purchase a boat-load of Garmins cheap. However, due to most unfortunate circumstances I am most unhappy to report that I must either send out these Garmin Avalanches to some very pleased Americans for free and safe keeping.

All I ask is that you contact me with your bank account number, social security number and your first born child and I will then most happily send you not only 1,000 Garmin Avalanches, but also $5 million Zimbabwe gold medallions (which is equivalent to $4.5 million US dollars.) You may keep both the Garmins and money as a token of my most happy appreciation of the help you are giving me and my people.
    hmm, even if you cleaned out my bank account and never sent me anything I think I could still see a profit just by getting rid of my first born.... Do you really think you want to take that offer?

Quote Originally Posted by robt View Post
    hmm, even if you cleaned out my bank account and never sent me anything I think I could still see a profit just by getting rid of my first born.... Do you really think you want to take that offer?
    Depends on how old she is!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."