vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2007 "It Might Be About the Numbers"

Default Celebrate 2007 "It Might Be About the Numbers"

Keep your eyes open for the event to be posted soon! We'll be going to a new location this year. I'll be using the school I teach at, Windsor Elementary. It's a great little school with lots to do. Questions...

1) Are there people out there interested in setting up their gadgets and computers again this year? There is wireless internet.

2) Should I be bold enough to ask for donations to cover the cost of the kid's cache? (A donation box at the event)

3) What about special tables and displays? Last year Team Teebow did the Delorme Challenge.

4) We have enough room to do anything we can dream of, indoor and outdoor. We have both the cafeteria and gymnasium. Any wild and crazy ideas out there for things to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Keep your eyes open for the event to be posted soon! We'll be going to a new location this year. I'll be using the school I teach at, Windsor Elementary. It's a great little school with lots to do. Questions...
    1) Are there people out there interested in setting up their gadgets and computers again this year? There is wireless internet.
    That was a nice touch last year. If new folks come, it allows for folks to demonstrate.

2) Should I be bold enough to ask for donations to cover the cost of the kid's cache? (A donation box at the event)
    Putting out a box for donations is not bold - it should just happen. So lady - like do it! Also, don't be afraid to ask for donations for that cache if there is something special you would like.

3) What about special tables and displays? Last year Team Teebow did the Delorme Challenge.
    I was so busy doing other things I missed TT's table. But that's a good idea - are you going to put up posters again for folks to post on? Not sure who would do a display but folks could sign up. Dan's zoo would be a good one.

4) We have enough room to do anything we can dream of, indoor and outdoor. We have both the cafeteria and gymnasium. Any wild and crazy ideas out there for things to do?
    Definately need a table for TBs and coins. They should all be bagged or tagged with their goals. I really like this concept. It's up to the person bringing or dropping it in to ensure it has its tag, bag or goal.

Hopefully the creative juices will flow and folks will come up with some ideas. The mixer games are nice but someone has to produce them.

Looking forward to your event!

Brad & I can setup a smiling bob table...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Talking Easy there fella..

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    You know what happens where ever we were stays where ever we were. There are just some things that (I won't use her real name) Laren doesn't want to get out. It might hurt her reputation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    You know what happens where ever we were stays where ever we were. There are just some things that (I won't use her real name) Laren doesn't want to get out. It might hurt her reputation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Geeeze, you couldn't have thought of anything better? Everyone is going to know you mean Karen when you say Laren... sheesh, what about Daren?

Default Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Know everyone will figure out the code.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Oh yes, please do!! I want to meet Smiling Bob
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post

are you surrrrrrre....?????

A Geowoodstock booth would be fun, Jollora, can you get more lobster?

You can count on me for some form of software demo. Of course, I can't count on this old laptop, so there might be a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber View Post
    Daren, Laren, Waren, and Faren are all looking for Smiling Bob.... I guess Dudy, Ludy, Wudy and Fudy can come along. I'm sure he can share. I really wanted to call the event, "The Search for Smiling Bob." Then next year I could call it "The Search for Smiling Bob Continues," but that would just be depressing. We really should put a cache where Smiling Bob has left his mark, but then it wouldn't be a family friendly cache.

Remember, I want my Celebrate 2008 to be Family Friendly! NO pictures of Smiling Bob allowed!