vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bumping into other cachers

Thumbs up

That is how I started with geocaching. I ran into Team NAB up at the WW2 Concentration Camp for a cache. They showed me and now I am hooked on geocaching...

Smile Cachers I've met in Maine

I have been running into more cachers lately than I have in the past.
    While in Maine I have met Bounty Hunter, who after finding Norge Troll walked the entire hunt again talking while I found the parts. It was my first experience meeting another cacher in the field.
    Another interesting meeting was when I met Eltee1 in York. While we were talking his son located the cache. We are both from NY and he was on vacation too. We have cached together many times since then as he only lives about 10 miles from my home.
    I met the Cache'n Jacksons at Tidal Cache, Bluegrass Gyrl on the Mountain Cache, SableTarus at Frick and Frack on Mt. Desert Island, and of course WhereRWe? and RULOST2? at Birds Acre cache (I'm the New Yorker you mention).

Every meeting has been rewarding and pleasant. I enjoy meeting new people who share a "hobby" (addiction) that I enjoy. I expect to run into more of you in my visits to Maine.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby
    I have been running into more cachers lately than I have in the past.
    While in Maine I have met Bounty Hunter, who after finding Norge Troll walked the entire hunt again talking while I found the parts. It was my first experience meeting another cacher in the field.
    Another interesting meeting was when I met Eltee1 in York. While we were talking his son located the cache. We are both from NY and he was on vacation too. We have cached together many times since then as he only lives about 10 miles from my home.
    I met the Cache'n Jacksons at Tidal Cache, Bluegrass Gyrl on the Mountain Cache, SableTarus at Frick and Frack on Mt. Desert Island, and of course WhereRWe? and RULOST2? at Birds Acre cache (I'm the New Yorker you mention).
    Ah! Hello again! I'm glad you're with us.

(And I like your signature line... How true! LOL!)