vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And yet another new Garmin

Never!!!!!!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Cool

I'm sure you'll never renounce your Maine roots, but don't you enjoy a little Nascar every now and then? Go Junior!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Actually I've never been much of a Nascar fan but if I did decide to be, Loews Motor Speedway is only an hours drive from here.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    I'm sure you'll never renounce your Maine roots, but don't you enjoy a little Nascar every now and then? Go Junior!
    OK, maybe I'm wrong here, but this is what I've got . . .

You're a lawyer.
    You geocache.
    You follow the Patriots and Nascar.
    You snowmobile and may have an ATV.
    You hunt.
    You have a sense of humor and seem quite personable.

Are you sure you're really a lawyer . . . 'cause you're breaking all of my preconceptions and misplaced beliefs . . . especially in regards to the last point.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Hey the guy is a true maniac in all senses of the word, he just happens to be a lawyer as well plus he likes his martini's,heck he can't be all that bad.....

Smile Lawyer Dan

Yeah, that's me, and you forgot 21 years of firefighting which actually caused me to bale right out of couple trials in Waterville when the pager was playing my "tune." While I'm proud of my profession, I confess I rarely hang out with lawyers, a little too stuffy, wouldn't like reaching in a crack of a stone wall for a cache. I have a sign here at the house that reads" The more I get to know my fellow lawyers, the more I like my dogs." Yes I do have a lot of hobbies and life it too short not to enjoy them fully. This group sounds like a very diverse bunch of free spirits so I do look forward to meeting a lot of you on the trails or at some of the fun events that seem to be coming together. By the way....Ski-Doo? You a good mechanic? (Thought I start a new thread!) I'm really a Bolens Husky guy from way back.

Smile One more thing

And Jake, because you're from Unity I can tell you one of my most recent activities resulted in being named Rookie of the Year at Unity raceway 5 summers ago in the Wildcat Class. I mention that so you know how deeply crazed I truly am! But enough about me, Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!

Yeah, that's me, and you forgot 21 years of firefighting which actually caused me to bale right out of couple trials in Waterville when the pager was playing my "tune." While I'm proud of my profession, I confess I rarely hang out with lawyers, a little too stuffy, wouldn't like reaching in a crack of a stone wall for a cache. I have a sign here at the house that reads" The more I get to know my fellow lawyers, the more I like my dogs." Yes I do have a lot of hobbies and life it too short not to enjoy them fully. This group sounds like a very diverse bunch of free spirits so I do look forward to meeting a lot of you on the trails or at some of the fun events that seem to be coming together. By the way....Ski-Doo? You a good mechanic? (Thought I start a new thread!) I'm really a Bolens Husky guy from way back.
    Me a good mechanic? Ha . . . I had to go to school to learn how to use a Phillips screwdriver! Knock on wood . . . the only time I've broken down is when I was using my brother-in-law's Polaris when mine wouldn't start one day last year.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Skidoo and their lighter-weight platforms, but my second choice would be one of the 4-stroke Yammies . . . especially for trail riding.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

And Jake, because you're from Unity I can tell you one of my most recent activities resulted in being named Rookie of the Year at Unity raceway 5 summers ago in the Wildcat Class. I mention that so you know how deeply crazed I truly am! But enough about me, Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!
    Hmmmm . . . Five years ago I was still running with the Unity Ambulance and pulling some shifts at the Raceway . . . probably saw you racing and never realized it.

So . . . are you really a lawyer or did you buy one of those Sally Struther's Study At Home and Get a College Degree Certificates?

Smile

I took the Joe Bornstein night course. It's 1% legal knowledge and skills and 99% horse_____ advertising. I am Ralph's attorney so it was wtih a bit of consternation on his part that I was allowed to get out on the track with the other crazies.. Great rush though!