vb:literal>

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Snowshoe Event

Default Plenty of them

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Are we going to se some pictures from this event?
    There were many pictures posted on the event page. I really didn't have enough time to take any. Maybe a few of them will show up here.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I went to find the event and it was not listed on the calendar on GC. Did you post this as an event? I could have swore you did. I don't know why it is not showing up on there calendar? Let me do some more digging.
    Blazing Troll

I found it. Some good pictures too. Why did it now show up on the GC calendar?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    There is one TB left in the Grab your Snowshoes event.

Gnome on the Roam

It was dropped off but not logged out of the event. Please look in your caching bag to see if it was you who took him. He needs to be roaming again.

Both Foxgloves and I appreciated all of those who came out and shared the Maine woods with us.
    doh! sorry gary! that's one i picked up, forgot all about em until ya mentioned it. He was still buried under all the camping stuff! I'll log em out and get em roaming again.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Wink i do all the dirty work

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    doh! sorry gary! that's one i picked up, forgot all about em until ya mentioned it. He was still buried under all the camping stuff! I'll log em out and get em roaming again.
    Well, I got to him. So he's logged out and maybe Hiram can be responsible for getting him roaming again and even a picture of him, since hardly anyone has taken pictures of him on his journey.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Default under all that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    Well, I got to him. So he's logged out and maybe Hiram can be responsible for getting him roaming again and even a picture of him, since hardly anyone has taken pictures of him on his journey.
    You should check the little guy. Once injured they require some special attention. Maybe a picture with a DR.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default didn't show up....

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I found it. Some good pictures too. Why did it now show up on the GC calendar?
    I archived it last night.