vb:literal>

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowshoe Event

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    either that or we havent been to UHOP for a while...
    Or we can go back to the RR Cafe even . . . or the Lebanese place . . . or the . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    No...MEDAWISLA is not "with a little one".
    We lost the Jeep remember
    ...so Hiram is actually SAVING money for another in the spring
    ...Besides, we have good snowshoes; why do we need fancier ones?
    Because they're not motorized and guys like anything with a motor. It's a guy thing Medawisla!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    No...MEDAWISLA is not "with a little one".
    We lost the Jeep remember
    ...so Hiram is actually SAVING money for another in the spring
    ...Besides, we have good snowshoes; why do we need fancier ones?
    Just for the record I knew what you were talking about . . . actually wasn't it a double loss with the Jeep and the Garmin? Maybe we should all gather together to memorialize the Great White Jeep (and Garmin) at a Memorial Service at UHOP . . . usually those memorial services result in folks sending you cards full of money and who knows maybe you'd get enough to buy a new one . . . or at least enough to buy a headlight (hey, it would be a start at least.)

All kidding aside . . . so your plans are now to buy a new vehicle in the Spring, eh? So much for the house, camera and kayak idea . . . but then again that's life . . . things change in the blink of an eye sometimes . . . but as long as you guys have each other you'll be able to weather anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt View Post
    Is Wamsakookie with a little one? Whats a bunch of loons called? Brewed?
    Wow this would blow my mind . . . Hiram Jr. . . . pretty scary to imagine.

Incidentally Hiram ol' boy . . . when you should start get worried about this is when Medawisla starts talking about getting a dog or cat . . . from past experiences it seems as though once the wife convinces you to get a dog and/or cat, you're just a day (or evening) away from getting a baby!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Or we can go back to the RR Cafe even . . . or the Lebanese place . . . or the . . .
    Because they're not motorized and guys like anything with a motor. It's a guy thing Medawisla!
    Just for the record I knew what you were talking about . . . actually wasn't it a double loss with the Jeep and the Garmin? Maybe we should all gather together to memorialize the Great White Jeep (and Garmin) at a Memorial Service at UHOP . . . usually those memorial services result in folks sending you cards full of money and who knows maybe you'd get enough to buy a new one . . . or at least enough to buy a headlight (hey, it would be a start at least.)

All kidding aside . . . so your plans are now to buy a new vehicle in the Spring, eh? So much for the house, camera and kayak idea . . . but then again that's life . . . things change in the blink of an eye sometimes . . . but as long as you guys have each other you'll be able to weather anything.
    Wow this would blow my mind . . . Hiram Jr. . . . pretty scary to imagine.

Incidentally Hiram ol' boy . . . when you should start get worried about this is when Medawisla starts talking about getting a dog or cat . . . from past experiences it seems as though once the wife convinces you to get a dog and/or cat, you're just a day (or evening) away from getting a baby!

Wow... go to work jake...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Wow... go to work jake...
    What? This is work for me . . . you think it's easy to come up with these quips? Actually, things are kind of slow this week . . . kids are all thinking about Christawanzakahadantet instead of thinking about fire safety.

Wow this would blow my mind . . . Hiram Jr. .

one of his first toys would be one of those little battery powered jeeps to cruise around the lawn in

yes I know, I'm contributing to the hijacking of a thread, probably be coal in my stocking at Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTogether View Post
    one of his first toys would be one of those little battery powered jeeps to cruise around the lawn in

yes I know, I'm contributing to the hijacking of a thread, probably be coal in my stocking at Christmas.
    the thread hijacking police are gunna get ya!!

Sooooo.... Hows the plans for the snowshoein event comin along?? (I'm tryin for a smaller peice of coal this year..)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Officer Jack....

the thread hijacking police are gunna get ya!!

Sooooo.... Hows the plans for the snowshoein event comin along?? (I'm tryin for a smaller peice of coal this year..)
    How come I think you are talking about me?

No coal this year, but I do have some Gritty's!

How's it coming? Well right now I can have it whenever I can make it. Since no one has posted a preference.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'd say the 29th, so it's spaced out from the WWWWWW4 event at the end of February, and because of potential conflicts Hollora mentioned. Though, I don't know it really matters, and I'm not sure we'll make it, we'll see...
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods