vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep your eyes peeled...

I've spoken to Dave and asked him to keep an eye out for a Scrambler. He says a Scrambler in good condition should run you $4,000-$10,000 . . . he says there's not a lot of them out there which is why they cost a bit more than some other Jeeps of similar years. Right now he doesn't know of any, but he said he would be having a meeting with the Jeep club in another week or so and would put the word out there as well.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default I have 6 to do...

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    What caches haven't you found here? I thought you pretty much got them all . . .
    A couple cards and Nially's Grandchildren caches.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    A couple cards and Nially's Grandchildren caches.
    Looks like someone will be digging in the snow . . . I don't think it will be an issue but if you bring the geo pups be careful on Nially's Grandchildren caches since most of these are located alongside the Snowmobile Trail. The loss of snow should mean that few if any folks will be riding this weekend, but then again you never know . . . some yahoos will ride on just about anything more than a hard frost (I'm thinking of my brother).
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Wink So any ways...

So how hard are we going to have to twist your arm to hit UHOP for lunch? And are we going to see all the fruits of your labors at the house? I know, so many unanswered questions. Medawisla, Mr Medawisla, any comments?
    Happy Trails!

Thumbs up yum yum

So how hard are we going to have to twist your arm to hit UHOP for lunch? And are we going to see all the fruits of your labors at the house? I know, so many unanswered questions. Medawisla, Mr Medawisla, any comments?
    Lunch this Saturday would be good, we only have plans on Sunday.
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

At this point it sounds as though I'll be home all day Saturday . . . plan to work on the house doing renovations. Give me a call if you guys are in the area . . . no promises since I might be right in middle of something though.

Unhappy I dunno

Well it's 10:10 and Aaron says he's got what I had this week: nausea and sore throat, so I don't know if we're headed out today...
    ...and it's pretty outside too!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Darned nice looking XJ here:
    http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=938248
    If you haven't totally given up on them :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The G Team View Post
    Darned nice looking XJ here:
    http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=938248
    If you haven't totally given up on them :-)

And only a couple of hours from me too..... I deliver....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

too bad i got rid of the 94 cherokee for a wrangler