vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Keep your eyes peeled...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    whereabouts is the guy from? You have sparked my interest...
    Dave Smith . . . he lives right here in town. The only guy I know who owns at least four Jeeps that are licensed and on the road (a couple of Cherokees, an old Jeep pick-up, the Willys (at least I think it's a Willys . . . maybe one of the early generation CJs) . . . and on top of that he even has a Unimog!

Dave has an uncanny ability to find Jeeps . . . which he often takes in and turns around and fixes up before selling them. If you're still interested I'll give you his number. He's a good guy.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh, Hiram! That's like saying you wouldn't want to win the lottery if they paid you in $1bills!

If you win something, you can always sell it for what you want! (And the prize in that contest is a new Jeep Liberty - I know Medawookie would like that...).
    LOL!

well... I used to have an uncle, that would give my brother and i $25 every christmas... my brother would get a 20 and a 5 and I would get 25 ones... I never understood that... but it drove me nuts...

and i don't think i would want the hassel of winning somethin then selling it... that would be a lot of taxes and paperwork (paperwork and taxes drive me nuts too..)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

...well... I used to have an uncle, that would give my brother and i $25 every christmas... my brother would get a 20 and a 5 and I would get 25 ones... I never understood that... but it drove me nuts... ...
    Thanks for the great gift idea!!!

no, i dont want a new chrysler commander or dodge compass...
    and i don't think i would want the hassel of winning somethin then selling it... that would be a lot of taxes and paperwork (paperwork and taxes drive me nuts too..)
    So if Hiram wins a contest, we can expect an ad in Uncle Henry's for trade....

Brand new Commander, will trade for rusty CJ8 frame. Must include buckets of loose parts which you think probably came off the CJ8. Number of parts buckets negotiable, I am really looking for a good project. I don't want to deal with the Commander, help me get it out of my driveway.
    Any day caching is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTogether View Post
    So if Hiram wins a contest, we can expect an ad in Uncle Henry's for trade....

Brand new Commander, will trade for rusty CJ8 frame. Must include buckets of loose parts which you think probably came off the CJ8. Number of parts buckets negotiable, I am really looking for a good project. I don't want to deal with the Commander, help me get it out of my driveway.

That's absurd!! the frame would have to be in somewhat good condition...

Default no child seats needed, thank God!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Dave Smith . . . he lives right here in town. The only guy I know who owns at least four Jeeps that are licensed and on the road (a couple of Cherokees, an old Jeep pick-up, the Willys (at least I think it's a Willys . . . maybe one of the early generation CJs) . . . and on top of that he even has a Unimog!

Dave has an uncanny ability to find Jeeps . . . which he often takes in and turns around and fixes up before selling them. If you're still interested I'll give you his number. He's a good guy.
    We should meet over pizza, UHOP!!
    "Given a chance, a child will bring the confusion of the world to the woods, wash it in the creek, turn it over to see what lives on the unseen side of that confusion." --Richard Louv, Last Child in the Woods

Cool Saturday, Pizza, I'm there!!

I think I'm going to Unity to cache on Saturday. If that's the day you were getting together then I wouldn't mind joining you for lunch. Keep me posted.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I think I'm going to Unity to cache on Saturday. If that's the day you were getting together then I wouldn't mind joining you for lunch. Keep me posted.

this saturday? i dont think we have plans for this saturday... I'll have to check my schedule....

Stef whats our plans???

She'll get back to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    What caches haven't you found here? I thought you pretty much got them all . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Medawisla View Post
    We should meet over pizza, UHOP!!
    Sounds good . . . UHOP pizza is always good in my book though . . . I'll have to play it by ear though . . . after working mega hours for the past two weeks with only a day off here and there Heidi has off a whole two days off in a row on Saturday and Sunday and as such we're hoping to go grocery shopping and work on the house (if you do come in to town, stop by . . . I can show you our finished bedroom and hall -- it looks much nicer with paint and flooring . . . at this point it's hard to tell where and when I'll be available this weekend.