vb:literal>

Thread: Bangor City Forest

Exclamation Bangor City Forest

I was browsing the the City Forest website today and came upon this. Scroll down on the page a little and lo and behold. It seems that they promote caching here. Which is a good thing considering all the caches in the forest area. I thought I'd share it with you all. Hope everyone has a good Christmas, or what ever you do this time of year.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957 View Post
    I was browsing the the City Forest website today and came upon this. Scroll down on the page a little and lo and behold. It seems that they promote caching here. Which is a good thing considering all the caches in the forest area. I thought I'd share it with you all. Hope everyone has a good Christmas, or what ever you do this time of year.
    That is great news....a tid bit of mis-info....hopefully, we can get it cleared up. Let me know if you would like me to shoot them an email....maybe someone else knows the author of the article.

"The cache can include anything – marbles, baseball cards, candy – and usually has a guest book so you can leave your name and the date and time you found the cache."

I emailed Ryan and informed him of the "candy " situation in caches. He has put together an excellent website and the Forest certainly has so much to offer everyone of all ages. I invited him to the Maine website for anything else geocaching he might need to know about. Sounds like he would be the go-to person if any kind of geocaching seminar or introduction to geocaching would be offered by the geocaching community to the people of the surrounding Bangor area. What a great place it would be to offer this.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.